RMQualtrough

The source of creation cannot be understood anyway...

23 posts in this topic

@gettoefl Thank you, I always appreciate a Christian mystics perspective as most of the perspectives I've studied come from the East (Hinduism and Buddhism). I think I get how it can be a dance and be unchanging at the same time, or at least more so than I did before reading.

@RMQualtrough Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my slightly bizarre misuse of the English language earlier. I was in a peak state at the time (sober, but certainly ungrounded) and was starting to see how the particular words we use, even totally made up one's like "probahood" :P, don't matter as much as I had once thought, and that the message they carry is of the more substantial significance. I got a bit over-excited by what I felt at the time (and would describe as) language beginning to be understood in a new way, and decided to chuck out a couple social conventions and get a little experimental with it for my own inconsiderate entertainment as much as the joy of learning. My intention was not to be a troll and I'm so glad, in retrospect, you didn't take it that way and treated my comments and questions with respect in spite of the goofy delivery. It hasn't gone unappreciated, and thanks again for taking the time to engage with me in a calm and grounded manner. Sorry!! 

11 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

@RMQualtrough Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my slightly bizarre misuse of the English language earlier. I was in a peak state at the time (sober, but certainly ungrounded) and was starting to see how the particular words we use, even totally made up one's like "probahood" :P, don't matter as much as I had once thought, and that the message they carry is of the more substantial significance. I got a bit over-excited by what I felt at the time (and would describe as) language beginning to be understood in a new way, and decided to chuck out a couple social conventions and get a little experimental with it for my own inconsiderate entertainment as much as the joy of learning. My intention was not to be a troll and I'm so glad, in retrospect, you didn't take it that way and treated my comments and questions with respect in spite of the goofy delivery. It hasn't gone unappreciated, and thanks again for taking the time to engage with me in a calm and grounded manner. Sorry!! 

You haven't done anything wrong lol. There's nothing in any of your posts that could be construed as offensive.