Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Paul

Thank you and resignation post

2 posts in this topic

Leo...you don't know me but you have effected me with your work. I now have no choice but to become a master. I've barely taken a few steps and i feel the enormous sacrifice i am about to make. I want to say thank you from my spirit to yours...please don't make some comment about how this is metaphysically incorrect...lol. I am grateful for actualized.org.

If you truly want to master something...you're not just going to put in 10,000 hours. Because to master something means more than to know how to do something robotically...or in a way that pleases others, the appearance of being a master. To master something takes an amount of mental bandwidth that requires you to let go of everything else.

i surrender.

thank you Leo, thank you actualized.org <3 big love. small mushroom dose tonight and a teary eyed revision right now* 

goodbye .

*self-actualizes*

@John Paul I couldn’t quite comprehend everything you wrote but I’m not sure you understand what Mastery is. Mastery is not in the knowing it’s about direct experience. A Master is the furthest things from a robot. He is always learning, creating, adapting and sharpening his training. A true Master doesn’t give a shit about appearances, he does it for the pure joy of Mastery in and of itself. 

Letting go takes zero bandwidth. What is bandwidth anyway..? Just another thought distracting you from actually letting go.