Preety_India

About passive aggressive guys

25 posts in this topic

@Preety_India Also forgot to say, this isn't 'passive aggressive', it is pretty darn aggressive lol.

Passive-aggressive is when you turn a guy down and then afterward he just kind of 'ignores' you or is not as friendly as before for example.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

26 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Preety_India Also forgot to say, this isn't 'passive aggressive', it is pretty darn aggressive lol.

Passive-aggressive is when you turn a guy down and then afterward he just kind of 'ignores' you or is not as friendly as before for example.

What would you call a guy who resents the fact that I rejected him and then goes and lies to the boss about me or creates some drama to get me fired from the job somehow or turns people against me to make sure that i lose any benefits or tarnish my reputation on purpose? What do you label this behavior as? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

26 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What would you call a guy who resents the fact that I rejected him and then goes and lies to the boss about me or creates some drama to get me fired from the job somehow or turns people against me to make sure that i lose any benefits or tarnish my reputation on purpose? What do you label this behavior as? 

Sexual harassment, abuse, blackmail, triangulating.

Frankly, a whole host of terms that all boil down to being a butthole. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Sexual harassment, abuse, blackmail, triangulating. Frankly, a whole host of terms that all boil down to being a butthole. xD

Omg yea. It's like a deep deep rabbit hole that starts with a spark and ends with a dumpster fire. xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.