Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marinus

Environmental Meditation

4 posts in this topic

Recently I saw a documentary called inner worlds, outer worlds. In the documentary, they talked about meditating in a cave or a pitch-black environment. I also heard that pyramids focus the cosmic energy (which you absorb while meditating) is more focussed and makes it three times stronger than a normal environment. I also wondered how meditation under a waterfall would be. Does somebody has experience with some of this? And in case you have other environmental experiences, please share it on this post. ^_^

24 minutes ago, Marinus said:

Recently I saw a documentary called inner worlds, outer worlds. In the documentary, they talked about meditating in a cave or a pitch-black environment. I also heard that pyramids focus the cosmic energy (which you absorb while meditating) is more focussed and makes it three times stronger than a normal environment. I also wondered how meditation under a waterfall would be. Does somebody has experience with some of this? And in case you have other environmental experiences, please share it on this post. ^_^

I like meditation in the park (but right now it's a bit too cold for me). Also meditation I'm an advocate for meditation in dreams (now that's a different environment for you :D), I've heard meditation in lucid dreaming is much stronger than normal meditation.

I would guess if one is really masterful in lucid dreaming, he could create a pyramid in his own dream and go meditate inside it for a maybe insane result :D

Edited by Dodoster

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

2 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I would guess if one is really masterful in lucid dreaming, he could create a pyramid in his own dream and go meditate inside it for a maybe insane result :D

That sounds very awsome, I am also very interested in meditating while lucid dreaming, I only experienced lucid dreaming once, but woke up because of that. Do you think keeping a dream journal would help?

41 minutes ago, Marinus said:

That sounds very awsome, I am also very interested in meditating while lucid dreaming, I only experienced lucid dreaming once, but woke up because of that. Do you think keeping a dream journal would help?

Most definitely, I struggle with that, because I'm too lazy... But I try to remember my dreams and write to a friend on facebook usually about them xD But it's better with pen and paper for sure :D

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.