Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maria M

High Vibration Meetings

5 posts in this topic

Hi!

I am dreaming of this point of time (literally, I visualize) when some of us would be able to be gathered in one place (maybe virtual place) and find a way to exchange positive energy and increase our vibration. It might be the case that we introduce a topic each time, it might be random topic, or no topic. But the aim should be the same. Or, just goaless spiritual gathering. With a big smile. I am working on it in my head. I do not know the way yet. I know the beauty.

Please share your ideas.

Edited by Maria M

Sounds great. Do you mean something like a group meditation or something like that?

@Dhana Choko Hi Dhana, Good idea although Meditation groups already exist. :) now the idea is to increase vibration, not particularly via meditation at that particular time. Maybe to gather to inspire and to share thoughts but hearing the voices and enjoy the beautiful body languages and minds conveying positive energy. it sure helps to talk to you now. I feel this vibration increasing. Imagine to share and double it. People gather to talk about problems and gossiping. I mean the opossite. To share positivity. Maybe some groups already exist. I would like to join in :)

OK. I will experiment and invite some friends next weekend for a high vibration session at home. They will see me weird, or they will belive we will gather to have some fun. OK fun is another thing. That is why I feel nice to be here. In this forum.

I will keep you posted. :)

if you have some ideas on the topic. Please share with me.

Edited by Maria M