Kksd74628

Shuffle dance journey -joNi-

23 posts in this topic

Day 17

Today I learned little bit chest isolation as well and I decided to learn different body isolations so my dance becomes even more fluid like. I found salsa body isolation playlist and I will try all these isolations at some point and I hope my dancing will skyrocket after that. I could also make choreography about what I have learned and that could be the thing that I first upload, but I am not still sure about anything so I will just continue learning.

Here is the salsa playlist!

Time danced: 9 hours

Who told you that "others" are real?

Day 18, 19, 20 and 21

NOW I can say for sure that my dancing skills are peaking and I had so much to do that I didn't have time to write my daily feedback here, but here it is. I learned to combine my hip isolation to chest isolation so I get fluid translation and practising that went pretty well, but practising in that is not still over. I would say that I am happy with my progress so far and I have nothing bad to say at least for NOW. As I have said - trust the process.

Time danced: 10,5 hours

Day 22 and 33

I had lot things to do and I didn't purposelly dance for couple days and NOW I finally did one session of dancing. I feel extremely confident dancing and my hands start to feel very smooth doing all kind of shapes and moves. I would also say that I pretty much have good coordination just dancing without any reason or plan. I let my body completely do that which feels right at the moment and that is way to go. I learned to isolate and spin my chest to other direction aswell, because for some reason that was hard to do at first, weird.

I have showed my shuffling to couple of people and that has been benefical for the dancing, because that increased my confidence in what I do, regardless that I didn't have any confidence problems to begin with :D Overall I have felt like king for a week at least and I have been in this state slighly in the past, but NOW it skyrocketed, because of personal life situation that I won't open here too much.

Time danced: 11,5 hours