Truth-Seeker

Is it really possible to be successful in nightgame alone?

45 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

Definitely possible to succeed. 

If you are only focused on one type eg nightgame, you are ultra focused and can keep improving because you do similar stuff everyday. It's like having definiteness of purpose.

As compared to someone who tried nightgame, then library game, then chat game, then lunch game. The vibe is almost totally different. You may come off too sexual during lunch game and too mild during night game.

Makes sense. You basically wire your mind to fit the mold of the nightgame atmosphere eh?

It's kinda intimidating and not being motivated to pull as much as meet people is hard. Also, the fact that my first experience with nightgame with these 2 psycho wings was so traumatizing did not help. I'll try to hit up an RSD free tour. 

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you like the pain of reinventing the wheel you should do pickup alone 

@StarStruck The issue I see with going with wings (at least when one is beginneer, i cant speak later in the process) is that you end Up approaching Girls that you maybe wouldnt if you were Alone. This makes the approach "forced" and when you are there you are not as relaxed/chill as if you had approached on your own. Because when you approach in your own you are not approaching with high levels of tension/fear/weirdness, (maybe with medium at most) (thats why most people never approach on their own also)

Nothing inherently wrong with "forcing" approaches, obviously its better than staying at home and eating Doritos. But its also true that at least for me forced approaches havent given me much, unless the fact that they might serve as a Warm Up so later a "confortable" approach happens.

Not sure if things change when you stop being a beginner, maybe then It doesnt really Matter and being with a wing is kinda going for a run with somebody: It entertertains you and makes the jog a little bit more easy But you still the one that has to move your legs.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@StarStruck The issue I see with going with wings (at least when one is beginneer, i cant speak later in the process) is that you end Up approaching Girls that you maybe wouldnt if you were Alone. This makes the approach "forced" and when you are there you are not as relaxed/chill as if you had approached on your own. Because when you approach in your own you are not approaching with high levels of tension/fear/weirdness, (maybe with medium at most) (thats why most people never approach on their own also)

Nothing inherently wrong with "forcing" approaches, obviously its better than staying at home and eating Doritos. But its also true that at least for me forced approaches havent given me much, unless the fact that they might serve as a Warm Up so later a "confortable" approach happens.

Not sure if things change when you stop being a beginner, maybe then It doesnt really Matter and being with a wing is kinda going for a run with somebody: It entertertains you and makes the jog a little bit more easy But you still the one that has to move your legs.

That is your problem to fix and it has nothing to do with your wings. Ask yourself this: what is more important, my growth or what my wings think of me?

If you care what other people think it will fuck up your results big time. Girls like narcissists so you need to stop being an empath. Obviously it is difficult to just not give a fuck at once. Just give a fuck -5% each stroll. It is about incremental development.

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That is your problem to fix and it has nothing to do with your wings. Ask yourself this: what is more important, my growth or what my wings think of me?

If you care what other people think it will fuck up your results big time. Girls like narcissists so you need to stop being an empath. Obviously it is difficult to just not give a fuck at once. Just give a fuck -5% each stroll. It is about incremental development.

No, But actually the only reason I hang out with wings is last year when i wanted to get back to pick Up and i wasnt approaching at all on my own.

Im not sure if i understand you . You mean in the interaction with the Girl, or the fact that i end Up approaching because the other wings create a (involuntary) pression of action?

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No, But actually the only reason I hang out with wings is last year when i wanted to get back to pick Up and i wasnt approaching at all on my own.

Im not sure if i understand you . You mean in the interaction with the Girl, or the fact that i end Up approaching because the other wings create a (involuntary) pression of action?

It is good to use wings as inspiration and learn from them. What I'm saying is that to create that learning environment, you shouldn't be afraid from judgement from your wings, and you shouldn't care too much what girls think as long as you are a descent human being.