Karl-Heinz Mueller

My final contemplation for you on "being something"

18 posts in this topic

Alrighty, I decided to offer a as a parting gift a contemplation to this community before I depart from this community for good.

If you are X
* the variable X here you may fill with whatever comes to your mind, as for instance:

• your body
  • your mind
  • your heart
  • your emotions
  • Leo
  • Love
  • god
  • the universe
  • whatever

then, if that X was who or what you really are, you could control it.
That is to say, you could make these things go according to your will. And you could make them last for as long as you wish.
And if you can not do that (which I bet everything that these is in the world for) you are not these things.
Simple as that.  

Well then, I invite you to reflect further:
Why does Leo (who - by his own admission - is „god‟) need to resort to material substances like 5-MeO-DMT to gain a „god‟ or „enlightenment‟ experience?
Like, would „god‟ really need to do that? What kind of Mickey Mouse version of a god would that be?
If he was in control of his „godhood‟, he could command these experiences at will and without further ado, and he could, once he had entered such an experience, make it last for as long as he wished to.
Can he do that?  

I offer this for your contemplation.

Anyway, that’s it from my part. Should any questions regarding this contemplation come up I would probably not mind to answer them.

All the best
Karl-Heinz Müller

Edited by Karl-Heinz Mueller

15 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

then, if that X was who or what you really are, you could control it.

Why?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

33 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why?

Well, that's what is takes to be something, in an ultimate sense.
Would any weaker definition of being, in an ultimate sense, satisfy you?

If you clam to be something, but cannot control that what you claim to be, what petty form of being is that?
After all you still may call it "being" if you like to, and even claim you are "god" (if you are particularly deluded or dumb), but all you do is deluding yourself with a petty wordplay.

19 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

After all you still may call it "being" if you like to, and even claim you are "god" (if you are particularly deluded or dumb), but all you do is deluding yourself with a petty wordplay.

Why?

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why?

I guess you can find the answer yourself, by answering my question:

If you clam to be something, but cannot control that what you claim to be, what petty form of being is that?

6 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

I guess you can find the answer yourself, by answering my question:

25 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

all you do is deluding yourself with a petty wordplay.

Seems like defining being as control is what is petty wordplay.

Well, call it a wordplay, It is totally up to you whether you feel like deluding yourself in regarding not being in control of something as a meaningful or satisfactory definition of "being" something. ^^

Just now, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

Well, call it a wordplay, It is totally up to you whether you feel like deluding yourself inregarding not being in control of something as a meaningful definition of "being" something. ^^

Is it true that I will die? Am I in control of death?

Oh dear.

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Is it true that I will die? Am I in control of death?

Are we back to Mickey Mouse niveau again? This question pertains to you, so you can answer it for yourself. ^^

And, again, it is totally up to you as to whether you want to delude yourself in answering this question. ^^

@Karl-Heinz Mueller If your definition depends of controlling something, then ask yourself what you can control at all. Sooner or later you will recognize, that your ego mind cannot control anything. Your sense of self probably totally constructs itself from thoughts you have about yourself, like age, heritage, profession, habits, taste and so on. But can you control your thoughts for 60 minutes? Or 1 minute? Probably not even some seconds if you test it out ;)

So you are not the one who thinks, your are the one experiencing thinking. Just as you are the one experiencing your heart beating and so one. So the question of "Who are you?" cannot be answered with a "thing". Its the consciousness, that perceives things. But this cannot be labelled with a word. 

Don't just trust me. Do the work on yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Vynce said:

@Karl-Heinz Mueller If your definition depends of controlling something, then ask yourself what you can control at all. Sooner or later you will recognize, that your ego mind cannot control anything.

Seems like someone with "little dust in their eyes". Congratulations! No objections on my part.

12 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

Seems like someone with "little dust in their eyes". Congratulations! No objections on my part.

I'm not sure if you got the implications of this contemplation. If you really care about truth you will contemplate about this for the next years and decades. Eventually you will find out that there is absolutely no ground to identity at all. That means you are literally nothing. Just formless consciousness. And if you are nothing in particular, you are everything. Just like a TV screen, which is not some specific movie, but every movie projected on it. That is meant with "You Are Everything" and therefor "You Are God". 

Edited by Vynce

15 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

Oh dear.

Are we back to Mickey Mouse niveau again? This question pertains to you, so you can answer it for yourself. ^^

And, again, it is totally up to you as to whether you want to delude yourself in answering this question. ^^

You are asking.

Eventually you will find out that there is absolutely no ground to identity at all.

Correctus.

And if you are nothing in particular, you are everything.

The everything you cannot control? I guess I need to take the "little dust in their eyes" back. ^^

You are asking.

Like I said, I offer this for your comtemplation.

Again, it is up to you whether you do that contemplation. ^^

Do it without deluding yourself ~if you dare~ ^^

4 minutes ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

The everything you cannot control?

If your consciousness is clear enough you will find out what "control" and "will" really is. There is no way you will get it through mental masturbation and discussion here. I sense you intuit the importance of such questions. Don't settle for an answer which does not infinitely satisfy you ;) 

2 minutes ago, Vynce said:

If your consciousness is clear enough you will find out what "control" and "will" really is. There is no way you will get it through mental masturbation and discussion here. I sense you intuit the importance of such questions. Don't settle for an answer which does not infinitely satisfy you ;) 

There is need to discuss this at all. If you found out that control and will "really is", like you say, then show it. To yourself. Or to me. Come on, show it. Or ask Leo to show it. I'm waiting. ^^

And by the way: I'm just reacting to your comments, in case Leo would suspect me of "trolling".

1 minute ago, Karl-Heinz Mueller said:

There is need to discuss this at all. If you found out that control and will "really is", as you claim, then show it. To yourself. Or to me. Show it. ^^

If your consciousness really is, then show it.