Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The0Self

Mainly just a fantasy of hierarchical relationship actually manifesting

3 posts in this topic

I have primary partner, Elen, who herself has secondary partner John. And I have secondary partner Trina, who has primary partner John. All four partners have both a primary and secondary partner of the opposite sex (all are essentially heterosexual but Elen is slightly bi and Trina is slightly bicurious but currently hasn’t come to terms with that, and both the guys are quite straight but not homophobic). And the two women are both secondary (perhaps tertiary) partners, and the guys are as well but not sexually. Wonder how this would play out ? 

Just to be clear this is only a fantasy. But I do wonder how the dynamics would play out. Surely it’s been done at least once by some quartet at some point ? 

Edited by The0Self

It’s up to you on how this gets played out. Sexual fantasies/desires are created from missing emotional experiences. So actually fulfilling this type of experience may be very healing for you. But it all depends on you, specifically, and what your needs/unmet needs are. 

12 hours ago, Gianna said:

It’s up to you on how this gets played out. Sexual fantasies/desires are created from missing emotional experiences. So actually fulfilling this type of experience may be very healing for you. But it all depends on you, specifically, and what your needs/unmet needs are. 

Yeah I was just throwing it out there. It’s not that kind of fantasy, at least not one that I identify with. I don’t actually long for it, I’ve just witnessed just this seemingly almost starting to appear in my life but it was far off and definitely wouldn’t have happened (and names are obviously changed). Just expressing it to explore the topic of primary and secondary partners if anyone here has experienced something like that. I haven’t really either. And I don’t even know if anyone has (successfully) — just curious to find out. ? 

What it is though, is a vision of how things could have turned out with a whole bunch of synchronicities taking place incidentally. I don’t regret not having the experience, it’s just vivid and it got me curious if anyone else has experienced something similar — not that anything is necessarily to be gained.

i.e. not a personal thing for my benefit in any way. Just distributing a bit of discussion potential. Not for any serious purpose and especially not my purpose.

Edited by The0Self