Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Nuubu Patches Night 1

5 posts in this topic

I bought these patches that are supposed to pull toxins from the body… this was night one…. The patches were white when I put them on… I do feel cleaner this morning…

not promoting them I have no idea if they work or what the colour actually is. 

I will share the updates each night to see what happens

21B82311-53A6-4F48-A6A5-18B9F0A3F603.jpeg

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I’ve done more research. 

the grey colour doesn’t mean it’s pulling toxic out I don’t think…. But I did feel better this morning. 

I will continue to use it for the next 5 days to see what I find/ feel. 

People online are saying they don’t work or are a hoax but I’m not sure. 

onr person saying they were a hoax just cut them open, say they turned grey and then said “see? Hoax” but that didn’t prove they don’t work just that they turn grey when wet.

this is a different brand but… I don’t see how she calls that evidence ahah it my covers a single factor. They consulted a doctor about how the body processes toxins (the doctor seemed real healthy ?) and then cut it open and posted water in it so it turned brown/ grey…. I’m not using this brand but that isn’t even my brands claim. 

They didn’t actually try the pads in this video to see how they felt either which I think is interesting.

also the company does say what toxins it removes. 

Nuubu does not claim the change of colour is toxins in the pad but simply the pad is turned colour due to sweat. 

seems fishy…. But I did feel much better this morning. Wondering why and what factors could play into it.

treating this as an experiment to understand science better.

mayo clinic is unsure: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/detox-foot-pads/faq-20057807

Someone (not sure of their bias) did A thirty day study and showed they helped. https://dualdiagnosis.org/reviews/nuubu-patches/

I felt much better this morning. There was this gross groggy feeling I was carrying around that seems to have been lifted. I will continue for the next 5 days. Direct experience is key I think with these things. I don’t expect it to work like Leo’s Mercury detoxing protocols of course. Also, no mention of what the toxins are yet. 

But, a result is a result… (Edit) Turns out dual diagnosis is owned by Nuubu.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Last night patches made me feel a little sick... 3 more nights to go but feel much clearer today.

◭"89"

On 6.1.2022 at 5:44 PM, Thought Art said:

seems fishy…. But I did feel much better this morning. Wondering why and what factors could play into it.

could just be placebo.

i've seen an advert for such patches but it seemed kind of weird, a bit snake-oily

but who knows maybe they work

Okay after 5 nights there was a major increase in mental clarity and well being. 

felt pretty sick on night 3 

but it subsided 

Not sure why but… I enjoyed the experience.  Could be many factors at play but… my opinion is during that 5 days there was a feeling of clarity and cleanness and improved inner quality… not saying it was the patches but it seemed to play a factor.

could be placebo but… I didn’t really care if it worked or not lol

might order another round honestly! 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"