INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

Im crying after reading all of it … 

wow 

Im so sorry you went through all of that

Hun you are wonderful. You are worthy. You deserve all the love and attention in the world 

I love you so much. I feel incredibly angry at those people treating you this way. My god ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

wow 

Hun you are wonderful. You are worthy. You deserve all the love and attention in the world 

I love you so much. I feel incredibly angry at those people treating you this way. My god ?

Yes narcissistic abuse, especially through childhood can be very damaging. 

Narcissistic mothers are extremely selfish. Portray themselves as victims, constantly order and boss their children, discourage and insult their children, attack their self esteem, don't allow children to express their emotions, neglect them, don't allow them any sort of help or assistance, bully them, ridicule them (my mom used to ridicule my hair and make fun of it, or tell me that I'm not presentable enough), constantly say mean things to their children, don't give any freedom to their kids, only care about their own needs, neglect their children's needs in favor of their own needs, disable their children on purpose so that they can have more power (they like a sick child so that they can have power, my greatest fear with my mother was that she purposely wanted me to remain sick so that she can have control, she didn't want me to get treatment so that I always remain in a sick state, because of her  I did not receive medical help for years, my medical problems are because of her active interference and negligence,) she would threaten if I got medication. They try to control every decision of their children. They try to disguise their controlling behavior as "over protective" parent, they aren't protecting anyone except themselves, they will tell others how much they love their children, but behind closed doors they will treat very badly, they will bully, trigger and provoke, they will act violent if you disobey and rebel them, they will threaten that they will throw you out if you don't do what they want or need out of you. They will start drama everyday. Every sentence is a hidden insult. There is zero empathy. There is zero compassion or mercy. Even if the child is crying, the mother will talk to friends or watch TV or do her makeup completely neglect the children's needs. Even if the child is hungry the mother won't bother about feeding them. Narcissist mothers purposely break down their children's boundaries, they want to weaken their children mentally. They want their children not as kids but as slaves. They treat their children as means to an end, their ends. If they do anything for their children, they show it as a big favor. They don't act like a parent but more like a boss and treat their children as employees. They will use every opportunity to insult their children. My mom used to publicly insult me in front of her neighbors or friends. It was a regular thing for her. 

She used to publicly humiliate and insult her husband. 

If any child tried to protest the mother, the narcissistic mother would punish them and make them feel unloved and unworthy or thrown out of the family as punishment. 

It's a horrible thing to go through. It leads to PTSD in extreme cases, like I got PTSD from my mother's treatment of me as a child. 

When confronted, the  narcissist generally runs away or is b denial. 

When I confronted my mother about her abuse, she tells me that I'm lying. Typical way of avoiding accountability. 

It's a horrible thing to go through and I wish there was more awareness on this issue. 

I am slowly getting sympathetic towards criminals the more research I do in the area. 

I think a crime doesn't happen just because of the criminal.. But there are too many factors at play. It's almost like a mystery. 

The criminal is only a puppet in the whole story. They do what comes to their mind. 

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

wow 

Yes narcissistic abuse, especially through childhood can be very damaging. 

Narcissistic mothers are extremely selfish. Portray themselves as victims, constantly order and boss their children, discourage and insult their children, attack their self esteem, don't allow children to express their emotions, neglect them, don't allow them any sort of help or assistance, bully them, ridicule them (my mom used to ridicule my hair and make fun of it, or tell me that I'm not presentable enough), constantly say mean things to their children, don't give any freedom to their kids, only care about their own needs, neglect their children's needs in favor of their own needs, disable their children on purpose so that they can have more power (they like a sick child so that they can have power, my greatest fear with my mother was that she purposely wanted me to remain sick so that she can have control, she didn't want me to get treatment so that I always remain in a sick state, because of her  I did not receive medical help for years, my medical problems are because of her active interference and negligence,) she would threaten if I got medication. They try to control every decision of their children. They try to disguise their controlling behavior as "over protective" parent, they aren't protecting anyone except themselves, they will tell others how much they love their children, but behind closed doors they will treat very badly, they will bully, trigger and provoke, they will act violent if you disobey and rebel them, they will threaten that they will throw you out if you don't do what they want or need out of you. They will start drama everyday. Every sentence is a hidden insult. There is zero empathy. There is zero compassion or mercy. Even if the child is crying, the mother will talk to friends or watch TV or do her makeup completely neglect the children's needs. Even if the child is hungry the mother won't bother about feeding them. Narcissist mothers purposely break down their children's boundaries, they want to weaken their children mentally. They want their children not as kids but as slaves. They treat their children as means to an end, their ends. If they do anything for their children, they show it as a big favor. They don't act like a parent but more like a boss and treat their children as employees. They will use every opportunity to insult their children. My mom used to publicly insult me in front of her neighbors or friends. It was a regular thing for her. 

She used to publicly humiliate and insult her husband. 

If any child tried to protest the mother, the narcissistic mother would punish them and make them feel unloved and unworthy or thrown out of the family as punishment. 

It's a horrible thing to go through. It leads to PTSD in extreme cases, like I got PTSD from my mother's treatment of me as a child. 

When confronted, the  narcissist generally runs away or is b denial. 

When I confronted my mother about her abuse, she tells me that I'm lying. Typical way of avoiding accountability. 

It's a horrible thing to go through and I wish there was more awareness on this issue.