Kuba Powiertowski

Evolution in Consciousness and Lucid Dreaming

7 posts in this topic

Cycles, cycles, cycles. Existence is written in processes. The last time was a time of very long journeys into oneself. The medium came by itself. Kriya techniques and the practice of lucid dreaming. Previous nights were an entrance to the deepest layers of memory I have come across so far. At some depth, I found that the collections hide the same emotional states generated to protect their agenda, narrative, and worldview. To cover falsehood, simply. No matter what life or incarnation it was about, the mechanisms of the ego are the same. The ego consists of two basic operators, mutually correlated and coherent. The identification frame and a much more powerful evaluation frame. While distancing oneself from the identification frame seems relatively simple, and the "meditative success" in this matter is relatively quick, the key lies in recognizing the evaluating frame. It not only determines what the ego identifies with, what it rejects, but it is the foundation of the multi-level structure of its own hypocrisy, hypocrisy, and hypocrisy. I saw the scared, blind child that I am. I also realized that the evolution of (in) consciousness is linear for a given density, but going to the next level is a radical leap. It's like comparing the awareness of inanimate matter with bacteria and plants. Then bacteria, plants versus animals. An infinite number of local fields of the One Consciousness gradually increase their degrees of freedom. Here the breadth of Consciousness is best seen: insects at one end, mammals like elephants, dolphins, or invertebrates like an octopus on the other.
You will say that all this is just a dream of God and you are 100% right, you will say that God is me, you and you, and you are 100% right ... Only that it is a fractal dream, a dream in a dream, in a dream, in a dream. Each level further is closer to being fully awake. How far does it go? I do not know. Until you fully dissolve the Maya, the ego, the illusion. How? By gradually (linear and exponential) increasing the acceptance of what is. What you are. Every aspect of reality that you are, by practicing love. I understood as much as I could convey the beings revealed as Leo, Sadhguru, Gurudev, Rupert Spira, Swami Sarvapriyananda, Nisargadatta Maharaj, and many other enlightened dream characters.
Leo is absolutely right about what we're here for. Only to learn to accept what is, more and more and more. By loving it more. So much that there's not even a speck of dust left on your existence to disturb you.

Fantastic read. What do you think of this pointer by Rupert Spira: "The only way to view awareness is to 'be' it" with regard to where it leads as a pointing out instruction, not what it says as a truth claim? Is it a strong general direction for stripping away the layers of the ego? Do you have an alternative pointer or two that have worked better in your experience?

Can we ultimately reduce the essence of spirituality to acceptance?

If we can't, why then does acceptance keep showing up at the bottom/end of so many of my contemplations? And why is it, as a quality of the mind, the biggest catalyst for continued progress with so many others? Has anyone found a bigger/better/more powerful contemplative catalyst? Is acceptance the most important factor in all of enlightenment work? What are the other notable factors, in your experience?

Edited by softlyblossoming

@softlyblossoming I agree with Rupert Spira. I believe that our conception of truth, which is commonly understood, is the product of the ego. one program evaluates it, and, based on this evaluation, the second program identifies it as true or false. Good or bad. With all gradation of both, of course. The evaluation method is lightning fast. after all, the most important thing for the ego is what it will be. In second place is what was. What IS de facto does not matter. You must always be one step ahead of others to survive more effectively and efficiently.
My visualization of evolution in this stage of consciousness is as follows. Imagine a multi-story apartment building surrounded by a specific area. The higher you move, the more you see, and the horizon line moves further with each floor. One day, out of curiosity, you climb onto the roof and see that the land you have perceived as all that is, is part of a larger landscape. You leave your comfortable apartment building and go on a hike. You reach the limit of what you know and cross it. If you are persistent, you can get the following areas and beyond. As it turns out, it is not particularly difficult for the inhabitants of the top floor of the apartment building, who sometimes smoke weed on the roof. The challenge is to integrate what you have experienced. For this, No Man's Land lies far beyond the cognitive abilities of the mind's ego. The next step is a radical shift. No Man's Land fits here like nothing else. You will have less and less of what's outside of your current baseline. But what's outside is of little importance there. What're inside counts. Yes, spirituality is learning to accept. The Learning of Love that integrates Compassion and Wisdom.
Our garden with an apartment building is nothing but Purgatory. You purify yourself by removing ignorance. That's all. You have to feel it with all of yourself until it becomes your daily living experience, Brother.

@Kuba Powiertowski Thank you for sharing so much. My next question is how to purge ignorance? Do I just focus on my breathing, silence my mind and relax? Will Rupert Spira's pointer/technique from his books also work for this? Is it important to know about the different types of thoughts or should I just silence them?

You purge ignorance only by facing the Truth. About Yourself... this is not an easy process. Your thoughts, emotions... let them be just as they are, observe them and most of all try not to judge them, whatever shit they may carry.. pain, suffering, shadow memories. You'll see as understanding comes, less and less fear remains. You'll see yourself in everyone... Stay calm, be patient and persistent. Good luck my Friend.

Try some Kriya breathing methods. It maybe Isha Kriya, Sudarshan Kriya, just try what does suit you. Listen to yourself, to your body. If you are trying to enter lucid dreaming, gently slow down your breathing while you are in bed and keep on observing what happens. Once you'll catch this moment of dual state of being still awake with begining of a dream in the same time, you enter the game.

@Kuba Powiertowski Thank You So Much For Sharing Your Insights. This Is Amazing.
Evolution Is Taking Place In Every Direction, In Every Dimension And Every Layer Of The Dream.
Reflecting Everything On To Itself, From The Smallest, To The Biggest. From The Densest To The Lightest.
On And On, Infinite Mirrors: Mirroring Eachother: Breaking Apart, Creating Smaller Mirrors, Mirroring Everything Else.
Everything Heading Towards Perfect Diamond Unity. Luminescent Diamond Consciousness.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”