Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Heavy metals - urine test results

3 posts in this topic

> Context for this post; Having received the results from my heavy metal urine test, I am looking into a wise continuation. In no way am I putting the responsibility on anyone to give me any definite answers. Any answers here will serve as additional input next to further research I will conduct myself. I am taking full responsibility for any potential action that I will take.

On the day of the heavy metals video release, I decided to order a urine test kit. The results of this current test are without taking any supplements. A bottle of DMSA is on its way. The plan is to do another test with the DMSA as described in the video.

The results of the first test are shown below. Because the results are in Dutch, there will be some highlighted notes and remarks on the bottom. 

heavy metals 1.jpgheavy metals 2.jpg

These are the main things to note:

Creatinine: Seems to be elevated.

Arsenic: 8,8 mg/g creatine seems to be 'within range', but notable if we consider having any is undesirable.

Cadmium: 0,16 mg/g creatine or 0,40 mg/L is notable.

Kobalt: 0,39 mg/g creatine or 0,98 mg/L looks like being quite on the edge, especially in the mg/L measurement.

Nikkel: With 3,84 mg/g creatine or 9,59 mg/L, the amount of Nikkel in my body looks quite serious.

Important to note is that I am not experiencing any super clear symptoms. My skin is fine, I have no health issues that could be related to heavy metals.

The only thing that I would consider a possible effect is my energy levels. I do feel like these are not always up to 100%, but that could also be caused by many other factors.

My intention with sharing these results is to get some feedback from people that have tested themselves and/or have experimented with detoxing heavy metals.

Based on this test, the next test with the DMSA and further research, I will decide whether trying chelation will be a worthwhile effort.

Thank you for your time.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity what's this test calls exactly?
can't find anybody doing that in my country, so is there like a international name for this test?

Lead and mercury are the primary concern — that’s basically what is meant by “heavy metals.” Especially mercury. Cadmium and arsenic to a lesser degree as well but even those aren’t nearly as problematic as lead and mercury. The main reason to take DMSA (and/or ALA) is to attempt to lessen or rid the body of lead and mercury.