Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noahsteelers34

Questions about detox and urine test

1 post in this topic

thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to read and answer my questions!!

1. I just received my first urine test. Is it really nessisary to do a baseline test or can I just go right to the test with DMsa, I’m on a very tight budget

2. Leo recommended taking DMsa and ala, then mentioned Andy cutler recommended starting with just dmsa. Is there any downside to starting with both. I would rather do both to speed it up 

3. I figured I’d have to detox because I have diagnosed adhd, acne, anxiety, brain fog, and a shitty memory . Because of this I just wanna order 10 rounds worth so I can get right into it.  The thing is I don’t wanna buy  400$ worth of dmsa  just to find out I’m not toxic, or to find out I  should really be taking dmps, but i don’t want to wait 2 months after my urine test to order supplements for my rounds either. Should I order just DMsa and ala, and should I just order the bulk amount  

4. I like on a college campus and they prepare all our food. Becuase of this I really don’t know all of the thing that are in the food. And I can’t afford to get a water filter so I’m drinking tap water. Is it still safe and beneficial to detox even if I’m under the exposure from the food and water?

overall although i may just be a little impatient with the whole process, it’s just very important to me to do the detox ASAP because It’s hard for me to focus in school.