mmKay

DMSA provoked Urine test

3 posts in this topic

I've watched Leo's video on his detox protocol and basically he says to take 30mg per KG of bodyweight of DMSA ( at once )  - before the urine test - and then inmediately do a 3 day ACC procol. That's 1800 ISH MG at once and then 200 MG every 3 hours for 3 days.

However he also mentions that it may entail some risk, even though DMSA is a safe molecule, the metals it moves around aren't safe and if you happen to be " very toxic " it may be potentially harmful.

He says - quote -  " So you do have to be careful when you're doing these provoked tests . On the other hand this is really the only reliable way i feel like to test yourself so there's a bit of a kind of a  risk reward trade-off there and you have to decide for yourself you know whether you want to take that risk because otherwise how are you going to know if you're toxic or not "

- Bottom line - 

I'm thinking about maybe skipping the test until i've done some rounds and cleared some of that assumed heavy metal junk off my body, or perhaps I may also do a hocus-pocus 100$ hair test and post it on the ACC group to get an idea of how deeply toxic I may be ( before doing the provoked Urine test )

Or just "yolo it"  ( following the given protocol ) and pray for the best.

Or do more research. 

Leo's words on this : 

safetty.jpg

safett22.jpg

Anyone here has experience with DMSA provoked urine tests, or any thoughts? ACC FB group doesn't want anyone talking about urine tests to avoid  " taking away time from the admins " since that is not the path they advocate.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

some info just in case y'all had the similar question . 

[...] If you are lucky, you don’t have any amalgam fillings in your mouth. In this case, you can answer the question ofwhether you have mercury (or something else chelatable) quite easily:

•  A therapeutic trial of chelation is the “acid test.” Any reaction, good or bad, to alpha lipoic acid is proof of toxicity with mercury, arsenic or antimony. To check for lead you will need to use DMSA. We suggest ten trial rounds, but be sure to follow the rules for chelating safely when you try this!
  • If you have nothing to chelate, nothing will happen. If you have something to chelate, you will get a reaction. 

- From  The Mercury Detoxification Manual

Good news for me . Seems that taking these chelators wouldn't be toxic even if I don't have anything to chelate ( which is unlikely, but it was my worry since I'm not doing the provoked urine test  OR the hair test  ( for now )

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Yeah, i listened to a bit of the video while out and I gathered that the urine tests were quite useless. Leo’s levels were barely elevated and he has been doing dozens of rounds and basically winging it by feel. It's as if the urine tests are like buying a fitness watch and waiting for it to arrive before starting running. Now I’m just speculating here, so please correct me if I’m wrong.

If you find information about any worrying side effects keep us updated. Otherwise I don’t really see a point of not just jumping straight into the protocol.