Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tibor

The Glue Of Tramatic Experiences

5 posts in this topic

What would be the the component that makes a tramatic experience stick.

Cause If youre in a good state and something bad happens we could just analize the event and discard it.

Sometimes it is an experience but many times it sticks and we keep it alive in the presenttime.

I know what it contains stuff like emotions/dissisions/force/effort/lies/etc etc.

But what in the ultimate essence makes it stick. 

Just now, Tibor said:

What would be the the component that makes a tramatic experience stick.

Cause If youre in a good state and something bad happens we could just analize the event and discard it.

Sometimes it is an experience but many times it sticks and we keep it alive in the presenttime.

I know what it contains stuff like emotions/dissisions/force/effort/lies/etc etc.

But what in the ultimate essence makes it stick. 

There are two components to this, that I can identify. One is the physical emotional charge that has a physiological effect on the central nervous system. The other is the adoption of particular mindsets in order to avoid or repress away the possibility of experiencing the same trauma over again. Often times, this backfires and makes a person continuously relive a trauma in their mind, while never being able to reconcile it. So, these both often compound one another to sustain a trauma. Sometimes there's only one or the other, but most of the time there is both. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Tibor Fear of suffering.

And you making an identity out of it. It becomes part of your life story. Sorta like Westworld characters are defined by their past horrors.

Without memories, who would you be?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

There are two components to this, that I can identify. One is the physical emotional charge that has a physiological effect on the central nervous system. The other is the adoption of particular mindsets in order to avoid or repress away the possibility of experiencing the same trauma over again. Often times, this backfires and makes a person continuously relive a trauma in their mind, while never being able to reconcile it. So, these both often compound one another to sustain a trauma. Sometimes there's only one or the other, but most of the time there is both. 

Well what I often encounter if I guide people tru heavely loaden experiences. The moment the discover what exacly they dicided at the moment of the experiences it disolves totaly. Not a release thats just drain the energy out of it, thats only a relief for a few weeks. The dissision is made with a much higher vibritional energy than the rest of the experience. So my guess is that thats the glue. Because the dissision is the prosurvival aspect of it all.

It gets in to the subconcious because at the time of the experience you were not fully aware, so the dissision is made on a situation that was not the full truth. Therefore it contains a lie. Or as you will an alteration of the compleet truth.

@Leo Gura I know the fear of suffering. But if the event is over one could review it and say i dont need to fear it because the threat is over. But that rarely happens. By than it to late its already part of the subconcious mind and thats only there to "protect" you and for the subconciousmind everything is equal and that makes it possible for the subconcious to react without a time delay. Which is ofcourse is a good thing if you have to jump out of the way of a falling tree. So a red car which broke your leg is the same as a red car 20 years later. And also the people involved, hospital, the dockter with the beard, the name of the nurse you name it. Its all the same for the subconcious. Guess you know this. But thats my view on it........