EntheogenTruthSeeker

Green/Yellow/Brown Tounge Detoxing - tips?

2 posts in this topic

No, brushing with a brush on my tongue does NOT do anything. 

Given 8 years of drug, pharmaceuticals, and family stress, I’m not surprised I’m this toxic internally. 

I’m currently just eating grapes, lemon water, turmeric water, and celery juice occasionally.

I have a 30 day hotel retreat by myself with all expenses paid for, so I have time to dive deep into this. 

B9FC7524-1ED2-4480-8A88-3EF659A84922.jpeg

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

I’m currently just eating grapes, lemon water, turmeric water, and celery juice occasionally.

You are not detoxing. You are depriving your body of the essential building blocks that keep it in a healthy homeostasis. You currently have 0 protein in your diet. Basically no essential amino acids. A incredible one sided nutritional profile. 

The thing you see on your tongue is a result of oralpharyngeal dysbiosis. Its not the drugs, pharmaceuticals or your family history - its simply the effect of your current "eating" habits. It might disappear because the body is incredibly adaptive, but you are not "healing" in any way or form. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke