Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ingit

Comments at gym

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys this is my 13th day at the gym.... I AM DOINg pretty good,,,,,eating good,,,full of energy,,,,but today when I was at gym one of the guys asked me if I am studying at high school...... I am a doctor and he was pretty surprised to hear that and he thought I was just in high school....so just talked with my friend about this and he asked me whether u will take it as a compliment or insult. I told him I dont know...... I am pretty worried I don't. Look for my age(25) ....is it pretty normal ,,,,, I have my all physique built in a way that people judge for being small for age.... i mean I have good height 5'11 and Slim physique type..... ?

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

Looking younger than you actually are should be a blessing imo. 

Do you often feel like you have to worry about what people think about your appearance? 

@Sanyikas I used to take that as compliments earlier but Now my friend told that think how would girls around my age  will think of "he is just a high school going guy,,he is small" thats what made me worried last night .... Hope u get what I mean 

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

Small guys can kill it with girls. Young guys too. Don't worry about it. Just talk to girls.

Turn it into a joke. You are still in high school but looking to hunt some real women ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Small guys can kill it with girls. Young guys too. Don't worry about it. Just talk to girls.

Turn it into a joke. You are still in high school but looking to hunt some real women ;)

???Yeah Thank You leo..... 

?IngitScooby ?