StarfoxEpiphany

Spiral Dynamics: Yellow To Turquoise

22 posts in this topic

It's wonderful that you love the Spiral Dynamics model as much as I do, but I feel you are underestimating its profundity :)

I had to laugh when you said, "I've kinda been ignoring green", for which I can only apologize. The transition from orange to green marks a profound shift in outlook, where you begin to authentically desire to connect with the hearts of others, and reject competition and manipulation, exactly of the sort you boast about.

Even more momentous is the transition from green to yellow, where one appreciates that everything is completely interwoven, and that 'self' is far more than just the body - everything IS you, and you are divine.

The transition from yellow to turquoise is a subtle one, but it comes with complete acceptance of whatever arises (including your own feelings), intuitive harmony with the universal will (you desire that which the universe is going to give you), and complete surrender to love.

(Note that these are just from my experience, and that there are many different possible nuanced expressions of these stages. http://www.goconscious.com/home/articles/levels_of_consciousness_and_the_enneagram.html is a fantastic site for twinning spiral dynamics with the enneagram)

Your words are not yet vibrating at these higher levels, but they will, in time.

You are on a most miraculous journey, StarfoxEpiphany. I love you.

To put it simply: 

Yellow is where you enter Tier 2 where you're aware of the connectedness of everything.

Turquoise is where you start experiencing the oneness with everything in a holestic fashion so essencially having the right mindset for the earlier stages of enlightenment.

As for stages coral and teal i'm not totally sure because there's very little written on them but I'll give it a shot:

Coral is where you see not so much your egoic self but your more enlightened self and see your body as an avatar like structure which can be used to benefit others. This is where people have had a few enlighenment experiences and feel a very strong urge to share their new found insights with the world as they see the potential this could have to improve humanity. You also accept chaos as a part of life. This is just a much much deeper form of yellow similar to how yellow is a deeper form of orange.

Teal is essentially complete enlightenment and oneness with everything or as Leo calls (absolute infinity). If this is true then this would be the final development as true enlightenment is the end. You are exposed and feel reality as a whole as reality is everything that could ever be experienced.

Personally I identify best with stage yellow so I haven't actually experienced those higher stages for myself but have been trying to make sense of all this for a while through lots of research. So little is known about coral and teal as next to no one gets this far and it seems you can only understand the stages you've been through as everyone starts at beige when they're born. 

I'd love Leo to do a video on this to explore Tier 2 in more detail but the thing is that only people in Tier 2 would be able to really understand it. Most people when explaining this stop at turquoise as there's this assumption that torquoise is enlightenment but this is incorrect. 

I'm interested to see what becomes of Coral and Teal as research developes further. I'd love to go interview some enlightened people about this sort of thing but sadly I don't know anyone.

Hope this was helpful.