ValiantSalvatore

Status and Online Dating

4 posts in this topic

I am sort of getting more into this game stuff I bought the course from Tyler, yet I notice because of my LP it's not easy to find time for it and it's more of a longterm project now as I can study the theory more etc. I notice my inner game is lacking more then I originally thought.

I currently have the issue that I am lower on status than most girls on dating apps. Which does not make me feel very confident I overcame a lot of insecurities in my past through shadow work etc. I approached the first girl on Saturday she told me she has I boyfriend I simply asked if she was interested in dancing.

The point is how can I display status in my profile I've been talking to my friend who get's consistently laid through online dating and even though I haver a higher earning potential he just has status because he is becoming a teacher and studies at a better university. 

The point is I consistently match with people higher in status, yet find it hard to attract and get the more normal people who can't see beyond status to be at least attracted to me. I attract basically the people I "loath" which are the lazy and apathy oriented people. I usually do more then required even though I am lazy this has been a consistent trend in my life even though I might do not get the best results because of a lack of effort. This is sort of a conundrum I am consistently working with. As I have spurts in ingenuity often through beign lazy and taking my time usually my brain runs to fast to keep track of stuff properly.
Here is a list of what is currently happening online as my day/night game will slowly happen as other projects are just more important. As well as I want to finish my online dating challenge

• I attract people who are between the ages of 21-31.
  • Most have higher status chemical engineer, doctors of medicine, people who are younger and doing their graduate programms.
  • Did not meet a single person, yet that was lower in societal status even though I might have a higher earning potential.
  • They act with more value because they have more value it's hard for me to not admit that and feel like I have more value consistently, spordaically yes.
  • Otherwise I am unsure what I am doing wrong I used to write in my profile that I am doing online courses.
  • 70-80% of my likes are from women I feel no attraction towards and I would never date them. (smoke,obese etc.)
  • 10-20% I can date and we usually chat even if they are more succesful and I like it that they are mainly very compassionate, since I am highly attracted to compassion.

The point is this sort of get's me very hard internally because deep down I want to provide, yet I am scared and this can be fuel as well as a huge hinderance for me to continue online dating. It does hurt my self-esteem although I like to put myself out there online and be authentic. The point is it's not easy for me to be authentic since I have an injury that needs an operation and it is really messing with my head/mindset and authenticity (not as much a couple of months ago).

Any ideas how find a fundamental solution besides increasing my "status" (LP work) more authentically as I am already doing? I took at least two new photos of my hobbies showing interests (reading, cycling) and some status I guess. I still have an old picture where I lived in China with a couple of women from my workplace, yet it's 5-6 years old I am usually quite social when I am out although I am a strong introvert (INFJ 4w5). They all liked me so I thought it might be a good idea for social proof. Also this shows more of my personality as I really helped them there. We even ate lunch at their house/appartenet so I feel this would be fine as I would usually ask them in person. Because of rights etc.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

It's called unworthiness. Subconsciously you probably believe that you don't deserve success, or social power/authority. 

You can find all the methods but this is the core of your issue and until you start working on it somehow, you will just be fixing symptoms and neglect the cause. 

More practical solution: Buy Endless Options course from Jessy from simple pickup. 

He laid everything down perfectly in terms of how your profile needs to look and what it needs to represent that females find attractive.

It's not purely external-based advice either.

He also tells you in what ways your thinking and self-image is flawed and some exercises you can do to improve it and make yourself more comfortable with expressing yourself in more positive and socially acceptable light.

(Not promoting anything here btw, but in my experience it was an extremely good investment.)

@petar8p The point is if I feel it I feel very dominant and I don't care about other people anymore so I am unsure what to do I generally have high self-esteem. The point is I really do not want to hurt others as I genuienly feel that I can provide higher value. 

I am doing a course on who to refine this so I am refining I am really looking more for ideas instead of toolkits to add to my belt since I already have a toolkitbelt full of tools. I reduce them currently to what works. 

The point is I visualize 30 mins everyday parts of attracting and feeling like I have it I do a visualization where I feel worthy capeable of having more value. Now I often answer my own questions...... very often. 

In case you have ideas I'd really like to know or even challenges like looking at every girl you see in public in the eyes till she stops looking etc.