Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Callum Milner

Shadow Work: Quick Question.

4 posts in this topic

Hi, in the video on fear and resistance, Leo talks about doing shadow work.

Besides therapists and life coaches, what books or resources/techniques can I use to uncover hidden things from my past?

At the moment I have the book a guide to rational living and loving what is, so I know how to dissipate emotions, but I need a more effective way to uncover them. Anyone with experience that can suggest some resources to buy :D

Have you checked these videos out yet? Ken Wilber's 321 process is pretty straight forward.

Edited by Tim Green
forgot link

3 hours ago, Callum Milner said:

Hi, in the video on fear and resistance, Leo talks about doing shadow work.

Besides therapists and life coaches, what books or resources/techniques can I use to uncover hidden things from my past?

At the moment I have the book a guide to rational living and loving what is, so I know how to dissipate emotions, but I need a more effective way to uncover them. Anyone with experience that can suggest some resources to buy :D

I just did a video about Shadow Work a couple weeks ago, posted above if you're interested. I learned most of what I know about Shadow Work from authors working under the Jungian Psychological framework. I highly recommend the work of Carl Jung directly. But authors like Jean Benedict Raffa, Monika Wikman, John Sanford, Robert Johnson, Jean Shinoda Bolen, June Singer, Maureen Murdoch, and Joseph Campbell have also been very helpful to me. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Leo literally just put up a video on shadow work the day I posted this. What a coincidence lol.