ambrojohn

about "Burning Through Karma" video

2 posts in this topic

I did check the forum before posting this.

I posted this as a comment to the video itself on Youtube, but I would like to spark the converstation on this forum as well to see if I can get more feedback from people who more or less resonated with that video. Yes, I ideally wish to get an answer from @Leo Gura, but any contribution is of course appreaciated.

It's very interesting to see Leo taking this turn on his journey. I feel that relatable to my experience. I might come from a limiting belief of scarcity here, but it would be interesting to know more about what is Leo's strategy to succeed in that. At this point, Leo has also released two subsequent videos about "how to get laid":

1. Would Leo just go dating with very high standards until he'll find this longed soul-body mate?
  2. Does Leo already know whether this person is going to be instrumental for "burning through karma" and then part ways, or does Leo intend to be with this person for life, so the ever-recurring sexual desires can always be satisfied, while walking the spiritual path?