Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

Social sex

5 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts on social sex, its not relationship based, but is a lot of fun and you get to meet lots of new people and get to meet up for non-sexual socials as well. Social sex is for people who are really sexual and want to meet like minded people for non-commitment based fun, sexual activities include gangbangs, dogging, sex parties, threesomes etc. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm a really sexual guy and enjoy sex more than just one on one. I know its not intimacy based per se , but you can meet a lot of great friends out of it and have non sexual socials as well. 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

i mean i'm not sure if i could perform in such a setting

also i'm not interested in men sexually

also the risk of diseases and plagues these days

other than that it seems cool

@PurpleTree well you don't touch the guys its not gay sex but, you will see them naked so thats something to be aware of.

4 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@PurpleTree well you don't touch the guys its not gay sex but, you will see them naked so thats something to be aware of.

to me that's not a problem, i go to the sauna often where everybody's naked

but i'm not sure that i'd believe you that there aren't gay or bi guys who'd want not have sex or touch you in a certain way

which is not a problem but not for me

i've been to gay parties accidentally and gay guys can be pretty aggressive in pursuit

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i've been to gay parties accidentally and gay guys can be pretty aggressive in pursuit

You get to know each other a bit first, online then in person, then organise a meet. Been talking to a guy for a while he says him and his wife want to have a gangbang after a football match (soccer) at the pub. I don't even like football but don't mind a few pints at the locally watering hole so i'm going anyway.