Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrPixel

May have cancer - Want to try 5-MeO

2 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I went to the dentist this week and they found a spot in my mouth. I have an appointment to get a biopsy on Sunday to find out if it's cancer. Let's just say that it does not look good. I have no idea how this slipped passed me because I brush and floss daily, I just didn't notice it despite all the time I spend in the mirror. I take care of my health. The spot is right where my bottom wisdom tooth used to be, which is basically just scar tissue.

That said...

I have been practicing self-inquiry and meditation for quite some time. I'm at a point in my journey where it's quite clear that there is no self and that reality is just a bunch of "stuff". I see everything as arisings, coming and going at this point. Nothing lasts, even myself.

I am beginning to feel like a more advanced practitioner, but please don't mistake this for arrogance.

Whatever this is, it may take me out. I am ready to die, but before I do, I want to know myself. I have decided that 5-MeO is probably the best route for me to go. Unfortunately, I live in the US and the substance isn't very accessible. I wish I lived in Canada.

For those of you that have tried a ceremony, I am looking for advice. I don't care if the substance is Bufo or synthetic, however, I would prefer synthetic. Where can I go, and who can I trust for an epic 5-MeO ceremony?

It is time, I just want to know the truth.

I don’t live in the US, but try looking for a reputable Shaman, some, if not most work with 5-MEO (Bufo)

I would love to help you and even sit for you on your trip, but I live on the other side of the World.

Also, I’m sorry for the situation you may have found yourself in.

I pray for your results to come back negative ✨

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”