Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Touz

5-MeO-DMT not working, any advice?

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I got some 5-MeO-DMT with the purpose of meeting good, but it didn't go exactly as intended.
First time I tried ~12mg (Insufflated) and felt almost nothing. Second time I upped the dose to 22mg and it had some effect, but no real consciousness change.
Does anyone have any advice? 

I'm thinking maybe up the dose more or I could look into smoking it, but I'm not sure as 20mg should be a strong dose already.

Thanks in advance,

Touz

The dose required for a breakthrough is different for different people. So consider upping the dose but be careful and use the same measurement tool that you used for the other doses.

In my case, 7mg which is considered generally mild and undetectable for some people like you, it shattered my existence.

6 minutes ago, cuteguy said:

The dose required for a breakthrough is different for different people. So consider upping the dose but be careful and use the same measurement tool that you used for the other doses.

In my case, 7mg which is considered generally mild and undetectable for some people like you, it shattered my existence.

7mg vaped? He's talking snorted

Snorting requires good technique. It's easy to snort it improperly such that most of the dose drips down your throat. You have to snort lightly and give it a good 10 minutes to absorb into your nostrils.

If you feel bitter stuff dripping down your throat you know you're losing a good chunk of dose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.