Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mats

I Am Quitting My Job And Moving To India

1 post in this topic

I got in to self-help about 4 years ago and "lifestyle minimalism" about two years ago. I have changed my life a lot for the better, but it was not before I discovered actualized.org a year ago it really got a kickstart. I have been minimizing my life and have changed the environment around me to best possible support the self-actualization journey and my path to Enlightment.

However, I feel I can do much more. And after discovering Sahd Guru/Isha foundation and the School of Yoga, I was hooked on the idea on going to India, so that is what I am doing. The school starts 9  July - 3 Dec, but I am going to India in March to find a good environment to live to continue my work before I go to school. 

After I finish the school in Desember I am going home for Christmas and then I will probably move back again in January. From what I have heard from people is that once you get to India you dont want to leave, so I hope that is the case with me. 

If anyone here is keen on the Idea on moving to India with me, that would be just awesome :-) The school cost 10 grand but that is included accomodation and food for the entire 5 months. However if you are not going to the school you can live a reasonable life on 300 USD a month (!!) So there is no excuse to say that you dont have the opportunity because of money.

If anyone is interested check out a video from the school here.