Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Best psychedelic against panic attack

23 posts in this topic

Moin moin, how you doing?

Your gf might want to look into the healing properties of Amanita Muscaria (or as us Krauts like to call them: Fliegenpilz ;))

Here is a super interesting interview with a woman who had been dealing with crippling panic attacks for basically all her life (as well as Benzo addiction in recent years) and tried all kinds of methods before stumbling upon Amanitas which, according to her, literally healed her over night:

Check out her website if you want to learn more about how to prepare and safely use Amanita Muscarias. She's got pretty much all the info you need.

https://www.amanitadreamer.net/

Good luck!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

PS: As someone who has been using LSD very regularly over the course of the past two years, I have to say that so far it hasn't help me much with overcoming (or even lessening) my chronic emotional tension & anxiety.

Anyway, after having watched the above Youtube interview and done the necessary research, I just made my first batch of Amanita Muscaria tea two days ago and started microdosing... let's see how it goes!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Moin!! I almost overlooked your post

Woah thanks for the advice!! She still suffers strongly from panic attacs. It got worse (see my recent thread)

How are you, is your microdosing working? Did it reduced your emotional tension and anxiety?