Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Separation vs Differences

9 posts in this topic

You and I are different yet not separate.

Our bodies, minds, actions, experiences, state of being, etc. are all COMPLETELY different.

Differences are created via the process of change which is equivalent to evolution.

No change = No experience

Change reveals the deathless nature of oneself.

Now how can you and I be one yet also different?

Since consciousness or I am evolving/changing I create a multitude of bodies. Each body is I and represents a certain level of consciousness.

All bodies are mine yet are all extremely different which is proof of evolution.

Imagine a Pikachu that is evolving.

A level 55 Pikachu is far different than a level 1 Pikachu yet they are one. So there are differences within oneness which is of course by design.

Edited by WokeBloke

There is no difference, no separation, and thusly no change. You and I and all other consciousness are equivalent to the Universe, which manifests infinitely and is infinitely aware of itself. In the unfoldment, there is not even change, as change would imply something becoming something else AND a separate perceiver to retain past (illusionary through the experience of time) information to recognize change. In the timelessness of the presence of the Absolute, no things occur outside of the present singularity.

1 minute ago, aetheroar said:

There is no difference, no separation, and thusly no change. You and I and all other consciousness are equivalent to the Universe, which manifests infinitely and is infinitely aware of itself. In the unfoldment, there is not even change, as change would imply something becoming something else AND a separate perceiver to retain past (illusionary through the experience of time) information to recognize change. In the timelessness of the presence of the Absolute, no things occur outside of the present singularity.

Is your experience changing?

@WokeBloke There is no I which is separate from the singularity to which an experience could be happening. There is only the Universe being its precise self.

Whichever phase of manifestation the Universe is in, it is precisely equal to any other phase of manifestation which could occur — no increasing, no decreasing, only what the infinite energy is appearing to be.

No thing, no change.

3 minutes ago, aetheroar said:

@WokeBloke There is no I which is separate from the singularity to which an experience could be happening. There is only the Universe being its precise self.

Whichever phase of manifestation the Universe is in, it is precisely equal to any other phase of manifestation which could occur — no increasing, no decreasing, only what the infinite energy is appearing to be.

No thing, no change.

If you are not experiencing then you are not qualified to talk about experience unfortunately.

@WokeBloke :D are you experiencing? Where is the experiencer and where do they keep their qualification documents?

It is true, I contain no such qualifications, yet no such qualifications exist in truth.

13 minutes ago, aetheroar said:

@WokeBloke :D are you experiencing? Where is the experiencer and where do they keep their qualification documents?

It is true, I contain no such qualifications, yet no such qualifications exist in truth.

Yes I am experiencing. You claim to not be experiencing thus I did not feel you could help me. As for qualifications. I make my own qualifications. I claim to be the experiencer of experiences. 

Can there be experience without an experiencer? I think not.

Just now, WokeBloke said:

Can there be experience without an experiencer? I think not.

That's your beliefs in action :) It feels very scary for the ego to accept that it's not required for existence to function. It's used to running the show. 

8 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

That's your beliefs in action :) It feels very scary for the ego to accept that it's not required for existence to function. It's used to running the show. 

You mean your beliefs. Actually my existence is your existence. I am a part of you.

Also I am running the show dawg. Literally lol

Edited by WokeBloke