Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

State change

4 posts in this topic

Why do states change? For a couple of days I've seen my state change from pure peace to something horrific. My perception changed into this static white screen where I couldn't really see what's happening. Like a smog it came onto me and I didn't know what caused that. It happens pretty frequently. Is it a delusional state? Or is there something to learn from it? after the smog I came back into the "being" state where I was in a meditation like state.

Does anyone experience this?

Consciousness is pure awareness, and states only seem to change, as Consciousness navigates between them. You are the fish, and the apparent states of dreaming and waking are the banks between which you swim.

It is said of these states of consciousness that in the dreaming state, when one is sleeping, the shining Self, who never dreams, who is ever awake, watches by his own light the dreams woven out of past deeds and present desires…

But he is not affected by anything because he is detached and free; and after wandering here and there in the state of dreaming, enjoying pleasures and seeing good and evil, he returns to the state from which he began.

As a great fish swims between the banks of a river as it likes, so does the shining Self move between the states of dreaming and waking.

You, as Consciousness, are calling the shots of your dream character.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.