Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Paul

Realization of Dimensionless Consciousness

3 posts in this topic

I recently had a powerful personal insight into the nature of consciousness.

After following the teachings of Advaita Vedanta and Leo in particular, I came to the realization in my direct experience that the only thing which actually exists is one single dimensionless consciousness. This single consciousness is dimensionless because there is no space or time inherent to it. In other words, the one consciousness is inherently spaceless and timeless, yet it exists and is eternal and changeless. By eternal I don’t mean everlasting in time, but without beginning or end and ever-present. 

Space, time, and their ‘contents’, including us living beings, are analogous to a dream where the one dimensionless consciousness seemingly fragments itself into space and time with numerous subjects of experience inside them. The only reality that space and time actually have is as the dream of the one dimensionless consciousness — nothing more. This includes all living beings within space and time — our only reality as individuated subjects of experience is within the dreamed space and time of the one dimensionless consciousness.

If anyone wants to add to this understanding from their own experience or knowledge base, feel free.

Edited by Michael Paul

Yes, good. But are you conscious that you're God?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I realized that I am all that exists, as the one dimensionless consciousness. So yes, I realized and became conscious that I am God.