Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Bad dreams (look into causes)

4 posts in this topic

Will try to keep a consistent journal on bad dreams. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So today I had 2 bad dreams back to back and I woke up extremely stressed and tired. 

One bad dream consisted of an elephant and the word Annan being repeated throughout the dream. 

The second dream was someone trying to kill me. 

I researched online about the connection between Annan and elephant and found that there is a specific elephant by the name Annan in the Amboseli trust sanctuary for Elephants in Kenya. 

It's a strange coincidence. 

This elephant was trying to kill me in my dreams. 

I have a deep connection with elephants and I respect them a lot. 

They signify bravery and authenticity to me. 

So when I woke up I felt very upset that an elephant would even want to attack me. 

In reality I would love an elephant so much. 

I have a lot of empathy for elephants and maybe some day I will find them somewhere and touch them. The problem is they're always in some form of captivity whether it's a zoo or any other place and I don't like to go near a captive elephant, they're obviously traumatized. 

The friendship between elephants and humans is simply not possible because elephants are wild and difficult to tame..so any elephant that is acting tamed has been through some human cruelty in order to reach the stage of being tamed successfully. Elephants aren't pet animals like dogs and cats. A wild cat is easily petted with food and affection. That does not work with elephants. You can feed them but you can't simply touch them. Elephants are very sensitive and hard hearted animals. It's not easy to win them. They are pretty ferocious and they will swing you by their trunks and throw you 5 feet away if they are annoyed 

Elephants by nature are also the most easily annoyed. 

So any elephant that acts nice has probably been in captivity before. 

At some point in my life, I would have wanted to be a paranormal investigator. 

I know it sounds silly and impractical. 

But I really have deep interest in paranormal stuff. 

Recently I found this channel called Ballen.

I find it quite interesting as the man narrates paranormal and strange stuff in the world. 

I myself had a few paranormal experiences in my life. 

I always believed that there is something out there which is bigger and larger than ourselves something we can't comprehend but it exists. 

I don't know what it is. But I know for sure that humanity is not limited to only the 6 senses alone, there's much more than what we can perceive through our biological senses. There are things that are to be sensed by the senses. The psychic senses I mean.