Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Finding God

22 posts in this topic

Add notes later. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It depends on your level of development. 

Many ways to develop 

• Spirituality 
  • Religion 
  • Vibration 
  • Frequency 
  • Law of attraction. 
  •  

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

So the 4 spiritual tools I'll use in this journal are 

• Religion 
  • Spirituality 
  • Vibration
  • Frequency 

• Spirituality 
  • Religion 
  • Occult sciences 
  • Vibration 
  • Frequency 
  • Law of attraction. 
  • Deflecting demons 
  • Dealing with demons (taking care of shit-getting rid of negative entity and getting rid of personal demons or flaws, a negative entity is something that is sabotaging your progress. This in my opinion is an external entity who is trying to antagonize and make things worse for you. By Cultivating Positivity you get rid of this entity. There will be a detailed discussion devoted to this topic in one of my journals. Whereas when I talk about personal demons or internal demons I'm referring to an example like laziness, addiction, insecurities, depressed thoughts, inner wounds, trauma, pain body existing due to trauma memory, these kind of things are just as dangerous as the negative entity ) 
  • Connecting with angels and spirit animals/totems 
  • Connecting with Godness 
  • Getting rooted in Mother Nature 
  • Shadow work 
  • Gain clarity on situations 
  • Harness the energy of the universe (MASA) 
  • Cutting the negativity 
  • Focusing on infinite growth 
  • Cultivating and following ethics. Integrity 
  • Honesty 
  • Authenticity 
  • Empathy 
  • Love and Math (cultivating innate intelligence and higher intelligence. Innate intelligence is basic intuitive intelligence. And higher intelligence is advanced and deep intelligence, deep intelligence gives you even a more clearer perspective on your situation ) 
  • Chakras
  • Spiral Dynamics (stage Green with Coral values) 
  • Simplicity and humility 

• Good heart 
  • Good intentions 
  • Cultivating a good Conscience 

Edited by Preety_India

Part 1

I almost felt like there was God in this place it's so peaceful. 

Edited by Preety_India

I almost felt like there was God in this place it's so peaceful. 

I absolutely love this nature documentary. It's amazing and makes me feel closer to nature. 

The music in this is incredible as well. 

With God there is so much healing, it's incredible. 

Whenever I sense God, there is this powerful presence that takes over. I think God is a correcting energy, a healing energy. Rest everything is broken, incorrect and chaotic. God slowly mends, heals and puts it together. It's so powerful that everything comes back to its original heaven and becomes mystic and peaceful again just like the mountains. 

This music is so beautiful. 

Edited by Preety_India

Inspiring video 

• Establishment 
  • Building
  • Order
  • Maintenance 
  • Regularity
  • Reproducibility - cyclical 
  • Evolving
  • Refining 

Edited by Preety_India

Amber

Amber is like if the Sun were your bodyguard. The warm crystal is like carrying a beam of light around with you, clearing away sadness.

Blue Calcite

Blue Calcite helps keep anxiety at bay. The watery blue stone also keeps you checked-in with [your] deep well of inspiration.

Black Tourmaline

Black Tourmaline a powerful blocker of negativity from all directions.

Ruby

This fierce and fiery warrior stone acts as a conduit for your own passion and power. When your confidence is built up, you're able to let negative energies roll off your back more easily.

Amethyst

Amethyst is a beautiful ally for emotional protection. The best place to put it? Next to your bed or around your neck — that way, its calming powers will wash over 

Edited by Preety_India

Sarva mangalam (Sanskrit, “May all be blessed”),

1: Quartz for Efficiency:  Quartz is both readily available and associated with so many metaphysical properties that it is often dismissed as common.  However many of its qualities are especially well suited for gridding like setting intentions, clarity, and balancing the entire chakra system, which supports the inner work that corresponds to the grid’s goals.

Further nothing is believed to direct energy quite as efficiently as quartz.  A point, sphere, and rough chunk each produce a different “feel”.  The most successful grids are those whose energy field corresponds to their intention, determined in part by the shape of its components.  For example, a sense of evenness for peace, sharpness for meditation, density for protection, etc.  Because clusters , ” elestial quartz”, and double terminated quartz, including “Herkimer diamonds”, all have themes of balancing individual parts within larger systems, they may also help all the stones in a grid harmonize.

2: Metal for Conductivity:  Metal is believed to both transmit and retain spiritual charges very effectively, just like it conducts electricity.  Grids may incorporate specimens, minerals rich in a particular metal, or man made products like dishes, metal leaf, or coins.  Jewelry is especially well suited as a center stone and often combines gemstones and metals.  It may then be worn as a talisman, incorporating the energies into your subtle body, or even linked to a running grid as a carry piece.

Individual metals have their own additional metaphysical properties, ultimately derived from their association with different planets: Sun: gold, Moon: silver, Mercury: mercury and all alloys, Venus: copper, Mars: iron, Jupiter: tin, and Saturn: lead.  For example, copper’s connection to abundance, love, and sexuality were all originally traits of Venus.

3: Lodestone for Problem Solving:  Lodestone is the naturally magnetized variety of the mineral magnetite.  Most popular stones in the metaphysical community are beautiful.  Lodestone is heavy, metallic, and gray instead, often covered in iron filings to reveal its magnetism.  Despite its humble appearance, it is incredibly potent.  Lodestone represents both the power of attraction, calling in abundance, love, and business opportunities, and repulsion, pushing away what no longer serves our highest good.  Historically it was given the qualities of Hercules like empowerment, problem solving, and overcoming obstacles.  Lodestone signifies our efforts for change and the root intention of most grids is resolving an issue.

Like most gray to black stones today, lodestone is associated with the Root Chakra, grounding, and manifestation.  Because of its magnetism it is thought to connect to both the electromagnetic and subtle bodies of the Earth.  Therefore lodestone carries the signature of the master grid that all crystal grids invoke, the ley lines and vortices of the planet itself.

4: Garnet for Durability: Most of garnet’s metaphysical properties derive from the carbuncle, a name used historically for several dark red to reddish black gemstones. The word comes from the Latin carbunculus, meaning “a little coal”. People believed the carbuncle glowed like a hot charcoal, symbolizing fidelity, vitality, and spiritual understanding. Today garnet is still used to “tend the spark of life”, from the passion in a relationship, to physical well being, and the efforts required to meet a goal.

Garnet’s association with staying power makes it a good support for the long term effectiveness of a crystal grid. Just like individual stones need to be periodically cleansed and reactivated, grids will break down over time. The addition of garnet may support their longevity. The name garnet comes from the Latin granatum, “a pomegranate seed”, after the small size of many of its crystals, typically red in color. Garnet has taken on the symbolism of the fruit. Because its tough rind protects a large number of juicy seeds inside, it represents abundance, productivity, and options on the material plane for something to develop.

5: Kyanite for Clarity of Intent and Energy: The mineral kyanite is typically light blue. Its name comes from the Greek kyanos, meaning “blue”. Because the throat chakra is represented in a similar color, the stone has taken on its qualities in modern stone books. Kyanite represents clarity of thought, understanding, and communication. Its bladed shape also suggests the spinal column, associating it with both balancing individual chakras and aligning the entire subtle body. The most successful grids are those created with clear intentions and maintained energetically for a long time. Just as kyanite is said to maintain the chakras and nadi (Sanskrit, “current, energy channel”) within the spiritual body, it may strengthen the placement points and geometric lines that serve a similar function within a grid.

Edited by Preety_India

These are the stones that I could use in almost any grid, regardless of the grids intended purpose.

#1: Rose Quartz: My absolute number one. I could add rose quartz to any grid for any reason because it brings the energy of “love” to the table. There is no intention that isn’t made stronger through the inclusion of love energy. Love protects, expands, nurtures, guides, connects, and so on. If you want to set up a grid and have a specific purpose, but don’t know what to select, grab rose quartz first. In fact, my favorite Reiki grid, a simple 7-stone grid of a single rock energy, would be plain ole rose quartz. All you need is love. Word. Plus, pink is my power color. Rock on.

#2 All Other Quartz: The quartz family, in general, is universally helpful. In fact, we should do an informational blog about which quartz variety is helpful for which issues. Quartz amplifies intention and can be excellent “technical workers” in a grid to help expand the energy field out further, or to create a tighter vortex at the center. The more quartz, the better. Buy them in sets of 6 as often as possible.

#3 Rubies: I love rubies in a grid. Rubies are somewhere between red and purple, so they add a grounding element to a grid without canceling out higher vibrational themes. Rubies also add strength and vitality, momentum, if you will, to the other stones. They tend to be small, but potent, and can work the “super sneaky” position in a grid well without taking up more prominent positions, which are better to reserve for stones that weave very specific energies to address a need. I also like them flanking the outside stones in a grid, so a set of 12 is nice too.

#4 Salt:  Salt rocks.  If you are setting up a cleansing or protection oriented grid, it doesn’t get much better than throwing salt into the mix.  Also, no matter what the theme of a grid, salt is a “technical worker”, meaning that it helps the grid to work better or be stronger.  In this case, salt keeps the grid itself running more smoothly and for longer periods of time because it keeps the energy within the grid nice and clear.  The  more clear, the less friction… the less friction, the longer the energy field of a grid remains running.  You can add salt by building a grid on top of salt, like a zen garden, or buy getting chunks that actually take up a layer within the grid itself.  I like all salt, but Himalayan salt is likely the easiest to procure in little chunks.  If I was going to do a serious protection grid, I might use the black Hawaiian salt as the base.

#5 Red Jasper:  I kicked emerald off my top 5 list in lieu of red jasper.  I actually like a particular rock called “Starry Jasper” which is red jasper with hematite and pyrite.  It’s not always easy to find that, however.  Red jasper is strengthening and adds a layer of enhanced integrity to any grid, as well as a grounding element.  However, I can add it to almost any grid because red jasper is good at helping us release what is no longer serving us.  In other words, it helps us to release patterns, perceptions, and energies that hold the vibrations of an unwanted or maladaptive outcome or pattern of behavior.  It’s difficult to bring in something “new” if you are still fighting internal patterns which are not in resonance to what is new.  So, there you have it… red jasper

For some reason this video always pops up in my mind. 

The Distance Healing Crystal Stone Grid

5pimow.jpg

This grid is intended to assist those who are keeping a Loved One in their prayers for healing or spiritual assistance. Some may be doing this kind of work in the context of sending Reiki, or a similar Divine Energy system, to assist in the healing and well-being of someone who does not live close enough to initiate a hands-on session. The stones were selected by either their ability to connect people energetically together, excellent general healing qualities, connection to spiritual helpers, transformation, tranquility, and love. The grid stones can be attuned to Reiki by a Reiki Master to continually run Reiki energy.  It’s a handy addition.  It’s polite to meditate with your stones first to see if they are ok with being energetically altered.   

The Stones Included:
Center Circle: 1 Shungite
Shungite is a metallic silver to black mineraloid, a mineral that lacks a crystal structure. It consists mostly of carbon, enclosing tiny grains of silicate minerals evenly suspended in it, and trace amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, sulfur, and other elements. The name comes from the late 19th century and is derived from Shunga, Russia, the location where it was first discovered. Russia remains the primary source for it but the deposits there are vast. The algae colonies that produced the carbon for shungite are some of the earliest forms of life on earth. This makes it a good support for memory, past life work, and connecting to ancestors, spirit guides, and ancient civilizations. Shungite is also used for accessing pure, primal patterns, which would lend it well to any corrective, healing, or deeply transformational activity of any kind.

Inner Lotus: 6 Quartz Points
Quartz amplifies energies, thoughts, and intentions. It strengthens and clarifies the auric field and can be used to direct energy like a laser beam, if used with intention. When used in crystalline grids, a set of points expands the energy field of a grid, or serves as a medium through which healing energy is directed to distant subjects.

Star: 6 Quantum Quattro Silica (Chrysocolla in matrix from Namibia)
This stone is a combination of smoky quartz and copper based minerals, such as chrysocolla, shattuckite, malachite, ajoite, azurite, and dioptase. Traditionally, all blue and green stones were sacred to love goddesses because the colors represent the fertility of the earth. It also would indicate an integration between thoughts and feelings, or psychic impressions or spiritual energies integrated and manifested into the real world.

Triangle: 6 Golden Quartz
Golden quartz is a relatively new stone find out of India. It is a variety of quartz colored golden by iron oxide inclusions. Quartz tends to amplify the minerals that are included within it. The golden quality would be associated with solar energies, which imbue the stone with vitality, abundance, warmth, happiness, and well-being. Yellow iron inclusions harness the grounding quality of iron for manifestation and bringing things to fruition. It also is useful in anchoring Divine Golden, spiritual, or healing energy into the physical level.

Open Circle: 6 Smoky Amethyst ElestialScepters
These are special quartz points found in Madagascar. In certain conditions quartz grows faster along its edges rather than its faces, so it can grow larger than the rest of the crystal, producing a scepter like shape. Its qualities include personal empowerment, connecting to the spiritual level, anchoring higher energies to the physical level, directing energy, and protection. Sometimes these types of crystals have double or multiple terminations. In that instance, they can be used to energetically connect people, such as with distance healing work, to align the energies of the person sending healing to the person receiving so that they are in greater synergy and the energy can flow freely from one to the other.

Square: 6 Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is the very essence of love energy in all of its many expressions. It connected directly with the heart and emotional body and assists in gentle shifts toward loving states, forgiveness, nurturing, comfort, and bonding. It is often associated with nurturing and compassionate aspects of the Divine Feminine, and specifically with Mother Mary.

Solid Circle: 6 Rutilated Quartz
Rutilated Quartz has golden to reddish threads of Rutile imbedded within it. It is a special quartz energy as the Rutile increases the potency of energy moving through the quartz. It is stimulating to the Belly and Solar Plexus and can be used to amp up energy in the whole system by placing it right over the belly button. Traditionally, it was sacred to Venus, which means that it enhances all one-on-one relationships, such as connecting and harmonizing the energy between two people, not just lovers.

Recommended Grid Use and Placement
Continually Running Grid: The Distance Healing Crystal Grid is really a practitioner’s grid, so it should be placed wherever you do your sacred energy work. I recommend that you set it up somewhere it will not be disturbed.

Active Work Grid: You can put the photo of the person for whom you are sending healing underneath the Distance Healing Crystal Grid, or their names. You can use this grid for more than one person as well, but I recommend that you engage the work in an interactive way. You could re-activate the grid as part of a strategy to send active healing and love to the distant subjects.

Sit and Spin Grid: You could activate the Distance Healing Crystal Gris under a chair while you are engaging in Reiki or energy work on behalf of distant subjects, such as using a doll proxy to do a treatment, which may be on your lap. Doing this would put the vortex of the grid in alignment with your core pillar of light, effectively plugging your energy field into the alignment and connection processes.

Sit and Spin with a Volunteer Proxy: You could put the Distance Healing Crystal Grid under a massage table as you are giving an in-person treatment and request for that session to serve as a proxy session for distant subject(s). If you do this, I recommend that you get permission from your in-person client first, or get a volunteer to stand in as a local proxy for someone specific who can temporarily Hold Space for the distant subject. If you do this right, you can intend to scan and work on a local proxy and receive useful energetic information from the distant subject. Be specific about wanting to treat the distant subject through the proxy to be Blessed and then cleared of connection and energies afterward.

Sit and Spin with You as Proxy: You could set the Distance Healing Crystal Grid up under a chair, table, or bed, while you intend to do a self-treatment as a proxy for a distant subject. I recommend setting up sacred space, intend to connect to the distant subject, and state clear intentions to send them healing energy as part as your self-treatment. Meaning, that as you treat yourself, you are also sending the energy to the distant subject.

Edited by Preety_India

CRYSTAL STONE GRIDS–WHAT’S THE FLIPPIN’ POINT?

Crystal Stone Grids: What’s the Point?

Sure, they are pretty, but if you are not very familiar with the use of grids, you may be wondering, What’s the point?

Ok, I want you to consider for a moment that each type of stone is like a musical note. They are vibrational, after all, and I feel them with the same kind of hum that I feel with music, so it’s a good enough analogy.

When you work with stones, the basic point is to use the energy/vibration of the stone to help adjust your own energy in some way.  Maybe something in your system is out of whack, and a particular note/tone, or set of notes, will help your own personal song, or system, get back in tune or to be in greater harmony.

People attune to the energy of a stone in all sorts of different ways. It’s easy to attune to a single stone. You just have to carry it around, be near it, or meditate with it. Whatever. But if you have an issue that you have identified that is complex, or that you want to address with a more robust effort, you can use many stones.

For example, medicine pouches are basically collections of many stones and perhaps other energetic items, like dried herbs.  The contents of the pouch usually represent a vibrational correction for some issue that can be worn, carried in a pocket, meditated with, or used in whatever way that puts the pouch in contact with your person.  It would be like subtle tones playing in the background of your energy field when you held them.  The contents of the pouch wouldn’t necessarily be organized into a system.  Think of them as just basic tones going on in the background.

Crystal or stone grids take the use and combination of many stones to provide a coherent and organized song that supports a particular vibrational outcome. They are put into a system where the stones interrelate. Additionally, the grid dynamic creates a fairly strong energy field through the use of sacred geometry that radiates outward from the grid.  It would be like projecting the song through the entire space. You do not have to be carrying the stones because the environment is now playing that song at an amplified volume.

Theoretically, grids operate in the same kind of way that music can set a mood or even create larger changes in the system. Think Mozart and brain development.  Grids are like using a stereo with bodacious speakers to pipe the desired music into your whole space 24/7.  You benefit in both passive and active ways.

That is the point. Grids organize many stones into a coherent system and then significantly amplify those energies.

The grid combinations that  I create start off with our identifying a general issue or need with which people have the most trouble. Then, we basically go into problem solving mode. We identify the intentions and energies that help to correct an issue, as we are guided, and then identify what stones meet the defined energy fix for which we are looking.

We have spent whole afternoons putting some of the grids that we offer together. We try different combinations and placements and fine tune it until the grid basically sings it’s ass off. There is a moment that both he and I agree that it is Done. There is a just a feeling of completion and rightness about it. I don’t know. It’s kind of a magical process and it’s one of our favorite things to do. They often feel like they create themselves, to be honest.

Edited by Preety_India

5piof8.jpg

CRYSTAL GRIDS

9:37 PM

Tonight I did my very first remote crystal healing session on a client, inclusive of a crystal grid. To go more into detail you are basically aligning crystals to set points with an intention of whatever energy you would like to send.

Crystals are very powerful and wonderful tools for this, as the energy that is transmitted from them can find the person that you wish to send the healing to, you do not have to be in the same room, nearby, in the same state, or even in the same country. You can also set up crystal grids for yourself.

When you set up a crystal grid, you set an intention for the grid and can create whatever you would like in terms of energy, be it for spirituality, healing, manifestation, abundance, and the list goes on. The purpose or goal for your grid is endless.

I enjoy using my organite pyramid, as it has a point to direct the energy up into the universe, but you can use any stone in the center of your grid. If you do not have a crystal point of any kind, that is totally fine -- use what you have to work with and as long as you set the intention for your grid, you will be fine.

You may also use a grid cloth or piece of paper to help guide you in creating your crystal grid, although I prefer the natural approach. There are many beautiful designs out there for grids, but it is definitely not necessary.

The main things to do here before you create your grid is cleanse your space and crystals. You can do this in a variety of ways by burning sage or palo santo, incense, using sage spray (definitely a good idea if you have young kids in the home), or using sound healing to cleanse the area. 

The benefits of sound healing are that the sound permeates through the whole area including through objects, the only warning with that is to be careful as it will vibrate your crystals which if the vibrations are strong enough, can damage your crystals.

After you're done cleansing your space and your crystals, write your intention on a piece of paper and place in the center of your grid. Then state said intention aloud, or visualize it in your mind.

Set up the surrounding stones moving in a clockwise motion from the outside to the center. Visualize your intention as you work your way towards the center of your grid, and place the final center crystal on top of your written intention.

Last but not least, activate your grid with a crystal point (I usually use quartz) and draw invisible lines starting from the outside of your grid like you are connecting the dots and work your way towards the center. Once your crystal grid is finished you can add candles, other healing crystals, or energy tools around your grid.

https://www.thehealingarcher.com/2019/07/crystal-grids.html

Edited by Preety_India

Creating crystal grids is as simple as laying crystals in a specific pattern to create an energy vortex, amplifying the healing energy of the crystals and your chosen intention.

Grids can be placed in our home & garden, around our vision boards or our office.

Crystal grids create potent energy vortexes that amplify the crystal energy, constantly charging each other and the crystals in the grid. The crystal grid amplifies the energy of the crystal that is placed in the centre, which is called the anchor crystal, creating an amplified field around the grid and out into the physical environment.

Grids can also be programmed by placing and projecting an intention into the grid. The crystals in the grid store the intention and continuously amplify it, making it a powerful manifestation tool.

When creating a grid, always use cleansed* and charged* crystals. Once you activate the grid the energy will continue to amplify until the grid crystals have been moved.

When establishing your grids, it is best to create a sacred space because this is a powerful ritual and the energy you create will manifest into your grid. Make sure to do this when you are feeling centred and calm because the crystals will pick up on your energy and amplify it. (by Rachelle Charman, Crystals, 2012)

*The safest way to cleanse your crystals is by smudging them with Palo Santo wood or White Sage smudge stick.

*To charge your crystals, put them outside under the full moon, or place them on a large crystal cluster or generator. You can also put them next to a natural Citrine or Selenite for a few hours.

Protection Crystal Grid Kit. There are 25 crystals within this starter kit.

Crystal Grid Kit, 25 crystals, Crystal Grid Protection, Master Stones for Protection, Protection against Negative Energy

5piths.jpg

5pitea.jpg

Protect your inner light energy from the shadow of Negative people & Environments.

The Crystal Grid set has been reiki charged by Karmen, a Reiki Master.

Karmen created the crystal grid to focus on good intentions, the purpose of the grid is to release and dispel the negative attachments you may be experiencing and to dispel the negative energy within your environment, protecting your inner peace and your home environment as the negative energy is dispelled.

Within the 'Crystal Grid of Protection Kit' guidebook, you will learn how to connect and activate the grid and connect with the 25 crystals, They're crystals of power, and amplify protection from psychic attack. They also shield your armour against the negative energy of others.

The crystal grid kit is transportable, whilst you’re on your travels and ideal within your home environment, clearing out negative energy, returning it to the earth's core.

The Crystal grid of protection kit includes:

❤ Crystal Grid Booklet Guide. 
Explaining how to activate the crystal grid with useful information on cleansing and delivering your good intention.

25 Crystals included within the set.

Crystals In This Grid:

6 x Amethyst Points. (approx. 1/2 "to 1" inches)

Amethyst - Master stone of Protection

6 x Hematite. (approx. 1/2 "to 1" inches)

Hematite, Master stone of Protection, protects against negative forces, shields and disperses negative energy. Worn as an amulet to shield against negative energy in ancient egypt.

6 x Tourmaline. (approx 1/2" inch)

Master stone of great protection, shields against evil forces and negative energy. Worn as a talisman and amulet, a respective stone of protection amongst seers.

6 x Clear Crystal Points (Tibetan singing points). (approx 1/2" to 1" inch)

Master crystals of Great Protection
The clear crystal quartz points are great amplifiers of strong vibration and protection, the clear crystal tibetan singing points, protects against the negative forces and attachments.

x 1 Extra Large Tourmaline (approx 2" inch).

Master Crystal of Protection
The Great Amplifier, clearing and dissolving the negative energy within your environment.

Edited by Preety_India

Crystal grids to dispel negativity. 

5pisqa.jpg

5pitsc.jpg

Edited by Preety_India