Striving for more

JAMES BOND BOUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE

4 posts in this topic

I decided to watch some TV for once, and James bond was on. 

Although it's fictional, there's just something about films like that just inspire me:

1. The character of Bond /Daniel Craig's impeccable acting, which is hard to put in to words, (the subtlety & rhythm of his micro expressions for instance), his charm, 
  2. The constant shifting to beautiful world locations > From London to Rome to some mountainous favela, the Aston Martin in the distance, dissipating in to a country road along the sunset
  3. The intro songs & the Outro songs
  4. The fight scenes, the emotional scenes, the torture scenes 

James Bond is like a shadow of who I always wanted to be, an unobtainable, unrealistic ideal ... yet an awe inspiring man feat of a man, with no limitations. A man capable of enduring immense pain, multi talented, charming, funny yet he does everything with such style. 

The acting of Daniel Craig is impeccable too, and he has such a unique face, everyone doubted him but after the first movie, he mesmerized the audience 

Theres just something about James Bond films that makes me want to engage in life again. Just the idea of being even close to a man like that, so much swagger & power & style. 

Ordinary life is just too boring, it's inspiring enough, even to merely become rich or something & just "have a nice house", no. I need something like this & I know I'll never be James Bond, but I have to be & live & experience a life close to it, as close as realistically possible, & you don't know what's realistic until you try ... I don't necessarily mean a violent life or being the hero, I just mean that kind of level of craziness, & as close to humanly possible to that level of competence, that is awe inspiring, not the life's of 99% of people. 

And I wouldn't say I need to wear a suit or immitate him either, but I like how he is stylish, James bond IS James bond. & whether your style is being gay & flamboyant & colorful or wearing a 3 piece astin martin, it feels good to have style, but also in manerisms, in everything you do, stand out & be stylish, to be a cool guy but not in a trying to look cool sense, but to exude swagger, to exude competence, to exude authentic charisma, to be mesmerizing.

It doesn't matter what you drive, how you look or even how much you have ... It's just about being sylish, however you want to be, & not caring what the trend is, It's just about being who & how you truly want & feel destined to be, & this may change too. I wouldn't always wear a suit, I like baggy clothes but sometimes I wanna look like a soldier or wear a tuxedo, I love the flexibility & creativity of fashion. James Bond - White Tux & Astin Martin.png

Ooo that white tux tho, dam I need get myself 1 of those some day, hit that up when I got an Astin Martin too.

TO CLARIFY. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE BRAINWASHING NARRATIVE OF JAMES BOND : 

• Fuck the secret service, fuck the police, fuck all of those scumbags 
  • The novelist was actually hired by MI5 or CIA to write James Bond specifically to paint secret service agents in a positive light, to detract from all the fucked up shit they were (& still are) doing.
  • It's just a film, the idea of "RIghteous secret service hero vs "those bad guys" with an accent" ect... I have no commentary on

IT'S JUST A FILM ... 

But still, it's the filming, his sauveness & competence & the scenery & the music & the fight scenes that inspires me, I couldn't give too shits about the actual secret service in reality, they all a bunch of scumbags. 

Edited by Striving for more

Well, then do not watch No Time To Die

My heart was broken yesterday..?☹️

4 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

Well, then do not watch No Time To Die

My heart was broken yesterday..?☹️

Disappointing? Not worth watching?