DVL

Video about how Sharing works

1 post in this topic

I am really interested in Leo's take on the topic of sharing as in relationships also in spiritual development.

Especially when you are doing spiritual work and maybe have deep insights or have some mystical experiences, I think people tend to share those things and it is a really big chance that other humans will not understand or underestimate what you are saying. It maybe will lead to depression for a person who is sharing for example and maybe even will be an obstacle for his spiritual development. Also what it will cause for another person? Will this serve to him?

I know that there are many different types of people and everything is so complex it is hard to find any rule, but maybe there are some rules and we can benefit from it? How we must decide what to share with people and what not? What is better for the world and for us?  Is this sharing staff all ego's play not to be alone and find someone who understands you or is there any deep root cause for this need, which is outside of the ego?