Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Is the illusion also Love?

2 posts in this topic

We all know or can find Love very easily in the unity singularity non dual peaceful Light and call it Love...

But what about the separate self/illusion/personal story. What if the punchline is that That was also Love?

What if suffering was also love?

What if being poor and not rich was also love?

What if all of the "dramas" and "this shouldn't be like this but like that" of the ego, were actually perfect (and the ego actually is in love with its Dramas) and Love?

Sometimes I find myself listening to music and remembering hard or difficult parts of my life and actually like...enjoying them, like bathing myself in that nostalgic suffering memories and seeing them as a perfect part of the movie, as a necessary part of the movie, its like I see they are perfect on its own.

Basically what if all was Love, not just what the ego likes, but the whole spectrum. What if the personal story , illusion, Maya, etc, was perfect and Love too? (But the ego can't see this yet)

? hope I make sense. If not, you can discard this thread...

Its everything... love fear happiness sadness anger bliss jealousy confusion excitement contentment loathing.

It can't be pinned down and hung on a nail or squeezed into a label box.

Why would anyone want to.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi