Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeHereNow

My awakening keeps getting deeper, it's not stopping

2 posts in this topic

I feel like I'm turning into ash and dust. My past awakenings were little cracks in the Berlin Wall, now it's just a matter of time when it all collapses and both east and west reunite, if there ever was a wall at all that is.

The idea I had of myself was so limited and narrow I couldn't have ever imagined life was like this at all. You're absolutely everything, all one, across the universe. I mean, the entire universe. Everything you can possibly imagine.

Once you're absolutely everything, everyone you've ever known and talked are gone. Even yourself. Sure, they're still technically around and so are you, but it's all imaginary.

Your parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, friends, lovers, acquaintances, bosses, colleagues, your favourite celebrities, politicians, athletes, artists, historical figures, even the rest of the human race and the animal kingdom. People like yourself, people you would deem less worthy and even the very worse of society. Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, the Queen, Albert Einstein, The Beatles and even the traditional idea of God. Your perception of other people and even when you imagine life in their shoes. Even fictional characters and your imaginary friends, even when you imagine yourselves as them. They're all you deep down. It's all your imagination doing all of this, all Infront of you and behind your back, at all times and states. You can never cheat yourself out of it, it's here forever and you're the only one around.

All of the worries, stresses and embarrassing moments from the past and from others never happened. But that applies to all the greatest times in your life too. It's all gone, it was all a dream. I don't realize how true that was until today.

It's really emotional and bittersweet. I'm really taking to this cosmic love, it's I feel it everywhere.

3 minutes ago, BeHereNow said:

I feel like I'm turning into ash and dust. My past awakenings were little cracks in the Berlin Wall, now it's just a matter of time when it all collapses and both east and west reunite, if there ever was a wall at all that is.

The idea I had of myself was so limited and narrow I couldn't have ever imagined life was like this at all. You're absolutely everything, all one, across the universe. I mean, the entire universe. Everything you can possibly imagine.

Once you're absolutely everything, everyone you've ever known and talked are gone. Even yourself. Sure, they're still technically around and so are you, but it's all imaginary.

Your parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, friends, lovers, acquaintances, bosses, colleagues, your favourite celebrities, politicians, athletes, artists, historical figures, even the rest of the human race and the animal kingdom. People like yourself, people you would deem less worthy and even the very worse of society. Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, the Queen, Albert Einstein, The Beatles and even the traditional idea of God. Your perception of other people and even when you imagine life in their shoes. Even fictional characters and your imaginary friends, even when you imagine yourselves as them. They're all you deep down. It's all your imagination doing all of this, all Infront of you and behind your back, at all times and states. You can never cheat yourself out of it, it's here forever and you're the only one around.

All of the worries, stresses and embarrassing moments from the past and from others never happened. But that applies to all the greatest times in your life too. It's all gone, it was all a dream. I don't realize how true that was until today.

It's really emotional and bittersweet. I'm really taking to this cosmic love, it's I feel it everywhere.

Except you're not imagining that you are doing it. You are actually doing it.