Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeHereNow

Words are too limiting to describe Awakening alone but I'll try anyway

2 posts in this topic

I love you. I honestly love and accept you for who you are. I love the fact you tricked for so long into believing reality was real. I loved the fact you made me so paranoid that I was convinced you was a demon that was torturing me personally, forever. I love the fact that you, it was all just a funny game. You made me scream, cry and laugh, sometimes all within 10 minutes.

This bubble is so small and yet it contains absolutely everything. What a waste to deny it any warmth and ownership. And don't let the powers that be fool you, they want you to believe reality is limited and finite. After all, you tricked me after all. I know now my consciousness knows no limits, no barrier to stop my endless imagination. In my eyes, we're all enlightened.

I see you in all 7 billion human faces, because you're me and I'm you.

I love you.

(Now don't you ever forget it, love the fact you can forever deceive and awaken yourself. After all, there are no limits)

It's going to take a long time before I can make any lingual sense of all of this. My desire to speak up falls when my lips open. For now I'll allow the universe to speak on my behalf.

I am everything and no one in particular.