Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manusia

What right degree for me to pursue?

2 posts in this topic

Im graduated from tourism study this year. But Im not satisfied with what I get here. In the way I found, I am not really interested in tourism too.

I have career direction towards what I enjoy, photography and filmmaking. And I love to study my own ego pattern and collective pattern. And in that case, I want to bring social issue perspective in my career work. 

I think I dont need to study filmmaking/ photography any further and get its degree because I can join internship and get more practical value in it more than in university. The benefit in getting filmmaking/photography degree just the relation/link from what I see in several youtube video. 

So yeah, I want to study something to make my work have some sort of intellectual foundation, like what I said before.. I want to bring message about social issue that happening in our world. 

And what do you think is the best degree for me to pursue? 

Is it philosophy? Psychology? School of human science? Or any other degree program? 

Take a break off everything, contemplate using a journay and find it yourself.only u can decide what is good for yourself.the secret to progress is to get ur hands dirty and do the work.