Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordFall

Tap water and our relationship to water in general

4 posts in this topic

The 434 guy just released a super interesting video on water and what it means to us as humans

His claims are pretty radical and out there so I figured I'd run it by my most trusted fellow self-actualizers. What do you guys think?

It would make a lot of sense to me that the infrastructure we have to filter water is outdated and not able to really clean the chemicals in our modern water supply. Especially because it's managed by the public sector and not the private one so they really have no incentive to make it better as long as people don't start dying left and right. 

Clean water is something we take for granted but is it really? The incident in Flint was really shocking and showed how fragile our literal water supply can be. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

2 hours ago, LordFall said:

Especially because it's managed by the public sector and not the private one so they really have no incentive to make it better as long as people don't start dying left and right. 

Yes, because the private sector is famous for caring about your health 9_9

The "Bottled water manufacturers invented the 'dehydration myth' to sell you more bottles of water" conspiracy must be one of my favorites

Edited by Godhead

On 9/19/2021 at 4:46 PM, Godhead said:

The "Bottled water manufacturers invented the 'dehydration myth' to sell you more bottles of water" conspiracy must be one of my favorites

So you think it's true or false? I don't know honestly. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall

36 minutes ago, LordFall said:

So you think it's true or false?

Both my statements were sarcastic. :P

I'm not saying he's wrong in all his points, however, it seems like he's pulling at least half of them out of his ass for shock value/furthering his agenda while providing little to no evidence for his claims.

The whole vid just seems low vibration...  it's all fear and conspiratorial thinking.