Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

Missing Wallet and a Crazy Backstory Behind it

1 post in this topic

I lost my wallet. The guard must have just let me in and that someone opened the door without me remembering it. I remember scanning a QR code I but I don't remember taking my wallet out with my phone. They were also in different pockets. That would be the logical explanation but my memory says I used the wallet to get in and that no one opened the door for me a second time even if the guard outside did. The thing is that, I've seen visions fully awake without drugs or phychadelics of moving objects and I heard an eraser saw while I was still awake in bed without any logical explanation how it fell from the desk to that specific spot on the same day I made this post. I really need this wallet because it has important stuff in it. My Mom would not take the videos below seriously. I also cannot find a plausible explanation for a missing library book. There's no way it could be outside because I would have packed it to take it home. If I left it at school, my school would have gave the book to me, the library, or have taken it to the lost and found. I also could not find this at home since 2017 which would be an unreasonable amount of time. I also saw the ratio 5:55 after I lost my wallet. It means to stay positive but I think that this is a coincidence because of how superstitious it seems. In one of the videos, it says to visualize the missing item and somehow, I will find it. I have looked up on how to visualize strongly but nothing is working. I also cannot find time to do this because of school and a trip I have to go to. Here are some videos that can explain my memory and how the wallet can still be missing after searching everywhere and all of the logical places in the apartment (if you listened to Leo, I hope you listen to this. I really don't think I can edit out these videos off of my post but I need to get this out there): 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
There is some personal information and that I needed to explain more what I saw and needed to get rid of the part that I am crazy since it really happened.