goldpower123

Question about dark night of soul/intense suffering

2 posts in this topic

About 2 weeks ago, I went through a short period of intense suffering here's what happened:

My entire world went dark, trouble sleeping, my mind playing tricks on me, like I slipped outside myself into the ego and very low consciousness. I felt like I was battling an 'inner demon' that came to the surface of my conscious awareness, and that 'God' was pouring his wrath or shining light and awareness onto that aspect of myself. It felt like a solar eclipse inside me that night. 

I remember an intense suffering in my core, a pressure as I resisted to acknowledge. I had these weird psychic sensations and imagining fast subtle voices in my head.

I oddly feel purified and relief, I feel different on the inside, like I have a new approach to life and past fears. The suffering humbled me, felt like I integrated or purged some aspect of myself, something to do with the dark side of Duality though for sure, but I don't know everything.

I know I just explained it all and answered my self, but has anyone had a similar experience or can relate? 

Thanks heaps.

Edited by goldpower123

No advice, but when liberation apparently happens (is recognized by no one as already being everything) it might apparently be preceded by an utterly hopeless despair of seeking that just kind of fades-out/dies and when it dies it’s recognized there was nothing to die. The I was never really there, it only appeared to be.

Edited by The0Self