Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soren99

Leo you promised a video with Adeptus Psychonautica

2 posts in this topic

You said 'come if you dare ;)' to him, to talk more, for hours, about different subjects.

He said that he DMed you since then a few times and you just ignored him.

What is happening? so many people have been waiting for it and you're just not giving a fuck.

Why won't you do it if you said that you will? at least admit it that your balls got smaller and you just had a moment of inflated ego.

and don't come and say 'oh that would be a waste of time, Im not going to do it" since you are the one who proposed it.

Adeptus Psychonautica is very open minded, even if you guys disagree, in the end I am sure that both of you can agree to disagree if you lack common ground, but at least give it a try dude.

@Leo Gura

this is his last video with you and he said that you just ignored him altough you proposed the collaboration.

Can you quit your excuses and actually do it? like you're telling us to?

I lost interest in speaking to him because I don't feel he's serious about truth or understanding. He loves to do reactionary trolling content and I have better uses of my time than feeding trolls.

I am not going to play any kind of debate-lord games with you guys. If you don't understand the things I teach then I just don't care. Not my problem.

If you want to learn from me, first show me that you respect and have studied my work. Otherwise why should I waste my time with you? I have been far too accomodating to dumbasses in the past.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.