Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MHarris

Dealing With Being Physically Ugly

22 posts in this topic

You might want to check rsd specifically tyler and julien (varied opinions on them but i like them)

Ive pulled up this vid where i disabled guy who could barely walk up stairs goes on stage and talks to the crowd its quite eye opening. 

But real talk i know its hard to deal with what youre going through but its part of your specific journey and it will make you stronger for going through it. For the other people who maybe so called good looking they could get stuck in their comfort zone and attached to their looks which could mean them never finding their true self because they never have the motivation to, which to me is also a sad situation regardless of how it looks to the outside. Anyway good luck and i genuinely hope you get to a peaceful mentality and are able to get the most from life, keep us updated 

You're very right. When you want something so bad because of lack of experience, you can't really hear someone else or their advice, even though they're maybe right. So you definitely need to get some direct experience. Have you considered a hooker maybe?