Gianna

Sometimes I feel like I am the last one on Earth

2 posts in this topic

Sometimes I feel like I am the last one on Earth to realize what I AM. The last one on Earth to wake up. It's like everyone is telling me to join them. To join them in this field of everythingness, in infinity. 

"Come to us," says infinity. 

Well, I can't right now. I can't because I don't understand. 

"Do you need to?" says infinity. 

Well, no I guess I don't need to. But I would like to so it is less scary jumping in.

"Well, maybe..." says infinity, "that's the point. The point is to not understand so you can let the understanding come to you. If you are in search for understanding, what you will find will only be other than what you are." 

How so? 

"What you are cannot be found, it can only be felt. Granted, what you are is everything so anything you find will technically be you. But you do not have the awareness to see this yet. Not if you are still thinking in fear." 

I see that. But isn't understanding what we are here for? A greater understanding of ourselves, greater understanding of the universe, and thus, greater understanding of our potential? 

"Well, yes. But you are missing the way you understand– which is by becoming. You understand by being– and thus– feeling. You know this! You've done it multiple times. The best way to know yourself is to feel yourself, not to think about yourself." 

Okay universe, I trust you. 

"Well, don't," says infinity, "only trust yourself."

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x 

We come to true understanding by allowing the insecurity of not knowing. Life's fucked up like that, I still don't really understand why...

...but only because I'm still bloody trying  to understand!

Headfuck central, honestly... feel into the trying, Daniel, feel into the trying...

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan