Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightHawkBuzz

I wanted to clarify what was talked about in Life Advice For Young People Part 1.

1 post in this topic

In Life Advice For Young People Part 1 there is a part in the video at 30:40-36:16 where Leo talks about following your passions and creating a life purpose for yourself. To summarize a little bit of what is said in this part he talks about having something in your life your deeply passionate about multiple things. Also, you wanna hone your passion down to a few things you wanna devote your life to. He talks about creating a career for yourself and beyond that a life purpose for yourself. The life purpose is something that's gonna be the fuel for the rest of your life that explains why your going to work and that somehow ties in with your deepest passions about life. He talked about exploring things and following your passions. 

I wanted to clarify and make sure I got what he meant when he talked about finding passion for a few things. So we should find a few things that we wanna devote our life to. Our life purpose we choose is the thing that we are the most passionate about. Also, we should have two other things in our life that we are really passionate about that we wanna put time into as well. For example I am thinking it should be like this below.

Life purpose- the thing that we are the most passionate about in life. The thing that's gonna be the fuel for the rest of our life that explains why where going to work 

Two other passions- two things that we are really passionate about as well and that we also wanna devote time to but they aren't our life purpose. 

I am currently working on figuring out my deepest passions and creating this for myself. I want to make sure I am clear what Leo meant when he talked about this in the video.  If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz