Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
habibi87

How To Implement The Value "love" In Your Daily Life?

4 posts in this topic

One of my top values is love. So I'm looking now, how I can implement it fully in my day. 

To me, love has a lot to do with

- connection with humans, topics, thoughts, things etc.

- communication to express love in an open, and truthful way

- caring about myself, abouth others, about nature

- imtimacy in a emotional, mental and physical way

I assume a lot of you have also love as a core value in their life. How do you implement this core in your every day life? When do you remind yourself to act more lovely and how do you do that? 

I'm looking for some inspiration to dive fully into love, and see it not only as a concept but also as totally in my life integrated. How does your 10/10 love life you can imagine looks like?

you have to practice contemplation. give yourself as many contemplation moments you can. just for a few minutes forget everything you have to do. forget everything you are. gender, duties, family, name etc. be a spirit. observe the complex patterns of atoms that are presented to you in front of your eyes. explore your senses.

you can practice this anytime. learn how to live the moment fully, which means simply deeply observing it with all your body.

unborn Truth

@habibi87 Don't forget to love all the evil you encounter every day.

Fastest way to cultivate true love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@habibi87 In my experience, the first step is self-love. Love everything about yourself. And by everything I literally mean - everthing, the good and the bad, unconditionally. Take it seriously. I know it's sounds like a cliché, but in my experience, this is SO IMPORTANT. In that way, you will cumulate so much love inside youself that you will start naturally sharing it, which is the second step. Sharing is caring, sharing is love. Everything else is fear/ego. When you share love (in could be something small, a nice gesture to a stranger) you are making the other person feel good, and that's is what people will always remember, how you made them feel.

If you need a reminder, you can try writing a gratitude journal every day, fuels you up with love I promise :) Or simply express love in your own way, by sharing something that has inspired you to be your better self, for example on social media, in conversation with others, etc.