Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sev

CBD oil dose

3 posts in this topic

I assume here are many people experienced with cbd usage. How much you take it when we are speaking about a dose which is somewhat medical? Somewhere is said that good starting point is to take 5mg/kg per day. Which in my case would be 375mg a day. Then I look at these products, the strongest bottle is 3000mg (40%), so one bottle lasts only 8 days and it costs 130€. So it seems those bottles are not made for medical doses. Worth to mention that I live in Europe. Is availability of cbd oil in EU just that shitty or I am missing something? Can you US folks get it much more concentrated version? Plus I have also in my country a little hazy law situation regarding ordering that from abroad. It is shame that you cant get hands on this decent amounts easily since it has some great health benefits.

If it's pure CBD it's not psychoactive so you can freely experiment with dosage. It's not like with THC when a too large dose will send you into outer space. That does seem pretty expensive though. You can always make your own but you obviously need to know what you're doing, and that's going to cost you a lot less (but it may contain THC as well because even CBD strains contain enough THC to get you very high).

It's worth noticing that those prices are typically gouged by like 500% or so, since CBD has become so trendy. For example when I make THC tinctures, I can easily make a 10ml bottle of product for about 5-10 bucks. That same amount of CBD tincture bought online would cost me about 80 bucks. I don't really know how CBD is isolated though. Could just be made from industrial strains with miniscule amounts of THC, no idea.

Edited by impulse9

yes I'm speaking about products which doesnt contain any THC. Making own is probably too much hazzle for me at this point. The goal is to find product which contains enough of CBD for bigger doses but I guess there isn't one for affordable price I fear.