Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

To the Place I Return...

3 posts in this topic

So school is coming back for me. I'm concerned that the work will distract me from this one. I have to do what I have to do. Leo said that the higher your level of consciousness, the lonlier it gets but it might be too arrogant for me to say that. I've been thinking, the purpose for school that I can create is the preparation of real regret for the time that is wasted whether it be from school or not using my break wisely (including if it's just relaxing). I try my best to use my time wisely but there might be a time when it will be too late for good. There was a comment from Leo's video about contemplating your own death that said that going to sleep is a preparation of your own death. I think I can add on to that comment by saying that a dream is the preparation of the afterlife since we don't know what happens after we die. 

Edited by AndylizedAAY

Good point, I have to enjoy the validity of whatever "forms of life" I can. If Leo's teachings can be applied without going through the motions, then it means that I have succeeded regardless of the "forms of life".