Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slifon

Things happening while listening Ram dass lectures

4 posts in this topic

Something has been going on for quite some time now and I want to share it. About 2 years ago I started listening to ram dass lectures, the day that I  started was when I had taken lsd and back then his voice brought me so much calm and clarity so I continued to do it without being under the influence of lsd. Some experiences started to happen, at first for no reason I just felt happiness, emotions, and  but I did not pay much attention, then something like vibrations started to happen in my head and an energy was passing through and I had goosebumps all over my body that made me feel very nice, I have noticed that this happens almost constantly when I lie down to listen to lectures and I just relax, I feel my body hovering and these vibrations constantly.
Today it started again with these vibrations, I started to feel that my body rose with my head down and I started to turn like a whirlpool and at the same time these vibrations were  hitting me, I started to leave more, and I found myself in a house (in my mind I was still listening to the lecture) in my head there was this feeling like numbness and at the same time I felt my face smiling and I felt very happy, I looked around and saw that the whole house had pictures of ram dass guru maharaji, in all these pictures he seemed to be looking at me and laughing, he was pointing me, it was like he was teasing me, and I just felt happy, and for some reason I thought I was there again, and that it must be the ram dass house, I left and found myself in a military based in Russia, (I have nothing to do with Russia) I went to my room while I was wearing headphones and I was still listening to the lecture, there was a soldier who started talking to me when I entered, so I took off the headphones, but when he was talking I heard ram dass talking through his mouth, at that moment I thought he was really saying something to me, and that I just could not hear him, so I started telling him I do not feel well so we will talk tomorrow, at that moment he looked at me with a look as if he knew what was happening he smiled, and changed to a woman who fell on the bed and was talking to me but I could not hear her because I was still listening to the voice of ram dass, I told her the same, and she looked at me with the same look as if she knew and left, again I was caught by the seriousness of the situation and did not see through the illusion but very extraordinary experience. 

Edited by Slifon

This is called Tantra with the sparkle spirit of what ram dass was. 

Singer

14™

This is also called embodiment of someone else, or the cult of the dead. This is how christianity works per example.

Singer

14™