Anirban657

Life purpose and meaningless business switching to a meaningful business

5 posts in this topic

Hi, this is Anirban here from India. I watched the Life Purpose course 5 years ago and I found my values and strengths.  But I do not understand my exact life purpose. My values are contribution,awareness and service. My strengths are hope,creativity, appreciation of beauty, and gratitude.

I sometimes sit down and write my life at the age of 60. I am 21 by the way. I get all kinds of inspirational ideas of helping people and truth seekers become more conscious. 
But then I realise I myself need to find truth first. But to go to a consciousness retreat costs money which I don’t have much. 
And that’s why I am back to finding my life purpose and feeling frustrated.

I wonder how can I integrate helping people become more conscious and having an income. I don’t like to read books. I feel ADD. So I watch videos. 

I don’t know. I am already starting a clothing business and will have to do heavy sales and marketing. 

Do you have any ideas of how to switch from a completely money focused business to meaningful business?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

You have to design a transitional bridge.

There's nothing wrong with spending a few years building up a biz to generate capital to fund your ultimate calling. That's usually what's required.

Or you could do something like a conscious clothing biz. Clothing for conscious or spiritual people.

But in general if you racked your mind you could brainstorm dozens of different business ideas which are somehow related to your values and to helping people raise consciousness. You have to get creative here. There are hundreds of possible ideas. You should do serious research and brainstorming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Anirban657 Dang I feel you. Being in an infinite dreams with infinite possibilities, how could one decide? I’m still looking for my “calling” too. Best of luck to you.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to design a transitional bridge.

There's nothing wrong with spending a few years building up a biz to generate capital to fund your ultimate calling. That's usually what's required.

Or you could do something like a conscious clothing biz. Clothing for conscious or spiritual people.

But in general if you racked your mind you could brainstorm dozens of different business ideas which are somehow related to your values and to helping people raise consciousness. You have to get creative here. There are hundreds of possible ideas. You should do serious research and brainstorming.

@Leo Gura Wow that’s a great idea. Conscious clothing. I have make sure the cloth manufacturing process is of less pollution and sustainable by choosing the least polluting fabrics. Also I will need to make sure the kind of clothing is solving a problem that is going to bring a positive change for people and the planet. Then I have to create the product and market it in a convincing way. I read about a Tshirt made of living microorganisms that looks like normal tshirts and it decomposes when buried in the soil.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi